HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

More to come?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-29-2011, 10:39 PM
  #201
cjdv16
Registered User
 
cjdv16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The Swamp
Country: United States
Posts: 6,063
vCash: 500
FYI...... the Rolston-Hunter deal was done for days according to Rolston.

Very possible the Isles are holding back something leading up to Monday.

We shall see.

cjdv16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 10:43 PM
  #202
doublechili
Registered User
 
doublechili's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney the Kidney View Post
Do you really want Tavares, Hamonic, and/or Okposo dealt the other way? Because I can't see Nashville giving up both those guys in one package, and not receive a legitimate star in return.

I can see them (Nashville) taking less value than he's worth for Radulov, due to the whole running off to the KHL thing. So he could probably be had for a lesser package. But Suter is in the prime of his career and has established himself as a fantastic top pairing defenseman. You don't land one of those by giving the other team some prospects/middle tier NHLers, not unless Suter wants out and is tying Nashville's hands, which doesn't seem to be the case.

If the Isles land Suter, I'm guessing a lot of folks will be very surprised and perhaps very disappointed with who ends up going the other way.
Tavares is silly. And Hamonic is too valuable a commodity for the Isles to deal (meaning that they can't afford to give up his size/toughness aspect since they're slim in that area on D). But you're right that the Bailey/Comeau proposals wouldn't cut it for Suter+Radulov. Okposo is actually the guy I was thinking of as having to be included in that deal.

I was really just jumping in with the Radulov comments more as a way of making the Yashin talk make a bit of sense. For some reason, I just don't see the Isles making a play for Suter. Maybe I'm wrong.

doublechili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2011, 11:19 PM
  #203
Chapin Landvogt
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 12,252
vCash: 500
Bouwmeester: There's no way this team will trade Comeau, Bailey and a 1st for a guy earning 6.68 million over the next three seasons who has done NOTHING to legitimate that money before OR most especially SINCE he signed that contract. Stop being assanine. The guy does not currently hold the value he had after his 40 point seasons with Florida. If Calgary is dealing him, they're doing so from a position of weakness.

Suter: Is he NOT an UFA next summer? Why in all of God's great green nature would any GM send Nashville that same package plus a good Dman for one year of an UFA??? What sense would that make? What has Snow ever done to make anyone think he'd do that? And for those thinking "Well, we'd only do it if we could guarantee that he'd sign a long term contract in advance", what makes you think he'd make any promise to do that? Even if he was inclamated to do so now, he can't even be resigned premature to the end of his current contract according to the 'nu' CBA, right? This management has never shown that kind of risk in their dealings, not even for Smyth.

Green: One can see him being an option if Washington is desperate to move the contract. Fact is though, no-one knows right now if Green was a bit of a flash in the pan whose numbers have been helped by the talent he's worked with. Don't get me wrong - the guy can do some stuff. But defensive system or whatever, he had a real leg problem and a concussion problem and you don't go from 73 and 76 points to 24 in 49 games because you're just in a slump of sorts. Something is going on with him. Washington too is NOT dealing from a position of power.

I know we all want to see some big trade that has a possibly big impact, but what has Snow ever down to make anyone think he'd make any trade that was anything other than mutually beneficial, if not actually quite 'shrewd' in our favor? He has not made it a habit to be other team's b***h - thankfully! I sure as heck hope he doesn't start now just hoping to make some buzz for this referendum...

Chapin Landvogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 12:07 AM
  #204
Bauer Warrior*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapin Landvogt View Post
Bouwmeester: There's no way this team will trade Comeau, Bailey and a 1st for a guy earning 6.68 million over the next three seasons who has done NOTHING to legitimate that money before OR most especially SINCE he signed that contract. Stop being assanine. The guy does not currently hold the value he had after his 40 point seasons with Florida. If Calgary is dealing him, they're doing so from a position of weakness.

Suter: Is he NOT an UFA next summer? Why in all of God's great green nature would any GM send Nashville that same package plus a good Dman for one year of an UFA??? What sense would that make? What has Snow ever done to make anyone think he'd do that? And for those thinking "Well, we'd only do it if we could guarantee that he'd sign a long term contract in advance", what makes you think he'd make any promise to do that? Even if he was inclamated to do so now, he can't even be resigned premature to the end of his current contract according to the 'nu' CBA, right? This management has never shown that kind of risk in their dealings, not even for Smyth.

Green: One can see him being an option if Washington is desperate to move the contract. Fact is though, no-one knows right now if Green was a bit of a flash in the pan whose numbers have been helped by the talent he's worked with. Don't get me wrong - the guy can do some stuff. But defensive system or whatever, he had a real leg problem and a concussion problem and you don't go from 73 and 76 points to 24 in 49 games because you're just in a slump of sorts. Something is going on with him. Washington too is NOT dealing from a position of power.

I know we all want to see some big trade that has a possibly big impact, but what has Snow ever down to make anyone think he'd make any trade that was anything other than mutually beneficial, if not actually quite 'shrewd' in our favor? He has not made it a habit to be other team's b***h - thankfully! I sure as heck hope he doesn't start now just hoping to make some buzz for this referendum...
I keep going back to and hanging my hat on, "We're going to like this one." - So that tells me that we're not going to strip the cupboard bare for someone like Jay Bouwmeester by giving Calagary Comeau, Bailey, and a #1. First, Bowumeester isn't, at all, that good. Secondly, I think Bailey's upside is better than Bouwmeester's, forget the other guys involved with the deal. So I wouldn't even trade Bailey for Bouwmeester straight up. I know Bailey has a lot to prove, but so does Bouwmeester, and I think that Bailey stands a better chance of being good someday.

Really, I can't think of what the trade could be. But I really can't see how there could be a major shake up to our player personel.

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 12:30 AM
  #205
HighLifeMan
HFB Partner
 
HighLifeMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,921
vCash: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer Warrior View Post
I keep going back to and hanging my hat on, "We're going to like this one." - So that tells me that we're not going to strip the cupboard bare for someone like Jay Bouwmeester by giving Calagary Comeau, Bailey, and a #1. First, Bowumeester isn't, at all, that good. Secondly, I think Bailey's upside is better than Bouwmeester's, forget the other guys involved with the deal. So I wouldn't even trade Bailey for Bouwmeester straight up. I know Bailey has a lot to prove, but so does Bouwmeester, and I think that Bailey stands a better chance of being good someday.

Really, I can't think of what the trade could be. But I really can't see how there could be a major shake up to our player personel.
You really seem uneducated in terms of what Bouwmeester can bring to a team.

I really don't know what kind of standard's you hold to a player in order for them to establish themselves as a "good" player in your books, but I can tell you with certainty that Bouwmeester is a "quality player", and has proven a hell of alot more than Bailey both now and in the past.

Bouwmeester is a legitimate top pairing defender on every team in this league with the exception's of Chicago and Nashville. Yes he has regressed offensively in Calgary but that certainly has not been the main focus of his or the coaching staff, as we have quality point producers in Giordano and Babchuk. It's also tough to produce 5on5 with Robyn Regehr as your defense partner.

Potential can only get you so far, You have to give to get, plain and simple.


Last edited by HighLifeMan: 07-30-2011 at 01:38 AM.
HighLifeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 12:45 AM
  #206
boredmale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 23,030
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
Bouwmeester is a legitimate top pairing defender on every team in this league with the exception's of Chicago and Nashville. Yes he has regressed offensively in Calgary but that certainly has not been the main focus of his or the coaching staff, as we have quality point producers in Giordano and Babchuk. It's also tough to produce 5on5 with Robyn Regehr as your defense partner.
I have to agree J-Bo is probably a good #2 guy on alot of top teams and although he is slightly overpaid he is not a "salary dump" type of player as some may want to believe. I honestly can't see Calgary trading him at this point else it will look like they throwing int he white flag for the season since there defense will be sub-par. All that being said if Calgary sucks this year I could see them having a firesale and seeing what they can get for him.

boredmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 01:10 AM
  #207
Chapin Landvogt
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 12,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer Warrior View Post
I keep going back to and hanging my hat on, "We're going to like this one."
I sure hope this is the case... Meaning I think we're gonna get someone who can help, maybe a lot, without it costing much.

Like Boredmale says, Bouwmeester is likely not a salary dump. I just don't think the Isles should be trading for him unless he is going at the value of a salary dump.

Simply put, the man has all the talent in the world, but he's not proven himself to be capable of helping a team win to the point where his team even ends up in the playoffs.

To top it off, he's getting paid to be a lights out, #1 Dman. He's not delivering on that front. His 25-30 points wouldn't even be that bad if was still a +25 player. But he's been a minus player in both seasons with Calgary.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but the guy literally has about the worst price/performance ratio in the NHL.

I just think he's got a major toolset and a very small toolbox - and I love that toolset. I just don't it's ever gonna be more than that.

As for whether Bailey is better or has higher upside?

I still think Bailey has been developing MUCH like Henrik Sedin did. They even skate similarly and Bailey shows flashes of THAT type of offensive wherewithall. I just can't see the Isles moving that right now - not without similar talent coming back in the process.

So what kind of a deal am I thinking of?

For some reason, I can't get a deal surrounding Gilbert + forward prospect for Comeau out of my head.

Chapin Landvogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 01:29 AM
  #208
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 28,716
vCash: 500
No news yet?


I'm actually expecting the isles to announce a big trade and shortly after that,to announce that they've extended Tavares' contract.

A double dose of good news leading up to the Aug. 1st vote

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 02:38 AM
  #209
Bauer Warrior*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
You really seem uneducated in terms of what Bouwmeester can bring to a team.

I really don't know what kind of standard's you hold to a player in order for them to establish themselves as a "good" player in your books, but I can tell you with certainty that Bouwmeester is a "quality player", and has proven a hell of alot more than Bailey both now and in the past.

Bouwmeester is a legitimate top pairing defender on every team in this league with the exception's of Chicago and Nashville. Yes he has regressed offensively in Calgary but that certainly has not been the main focus of his or the coaching staff, as we have quality point producers in Giordano and Babchuk. It's also tough to produce 5on5 with Robyn Regehr as your defense partner.

Potential can only get you so far, You have to give to get, plain and simple.
Nice sales pitch. The best I've ever seen Bouwmeester look was when he was quarterbacking my power play on my XBOX in NHL '03.

The guy sucks. I don't read the THN '02 Draft preview when I pass judgement on a player. The guy has never impressed me. And a personality, he's soft and sensitive. I really don't care how uneducated you think I am. But if he's so good, why are Flames fans so anxious to package him in a trade?

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 02:45 AM
  #210
hockeyfreak7
Registered User
 
hockeyfreak7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Charlottesville
Posts: 8,190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauer Warrior View Post
Nice sales pitch. The best I've ever seen Bouwmeester look was when he was quarterbacking my power play on my XBOX in NHL '03.

The guy sucks. I don't read the THN '02 Draft preview when I pass judgement on a player. The guy has never impressed me. And a personality, he's soft and sensitive. I really don't care how uneducated you think I am. But if he's so good, why are Flames fans so anxious to package him in a trade?
Wow, I clicked on this thread by mistake, but I read this post, and I have to reply.

Bouwmeester is a damn good player. Smooth skater, good head for the game. Solid offensive ability. He's not the flashy franchise defender that he was supposed to become, but that doesnt make him useless. He's still a very fine #2 to have on most teams in the league.

He's underrated because for one, he plays in Calgary, and two, because he was so hyped when he was younger, and three, because of his contract. People expected him to be basically exactly what Drew Doughty is right now. A young, smooth skating, two way phenom, but he never panned out to that degree. But just because he's not the franchise defender he was pegged to be doesnt mean he isnt a top pairing guy.

As for your last question, that would be his contract. People expect a $7m player to perform like one, but Bouwmeester just isnt worth the $7m cap hit, so people automatically kick him to the curb. Ignore the money that he gets paid and you will be impressed with what he has to offer. For a team like NYI with no cap concerns, that shouldnt be an issue. That leaves only the secon half of that statement: being impressed with what he has to offer.


Sorry for intruding as a random Flyers fan. Carry on.

hockeyfreak7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 02:53 AM
  #211
Bauer Warrior*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
Wow, I clicked on this thread by mistake, but I read this post, and I have to reply.

Bouwmeester is a damn good player. Smooth skater, good head for the game. Solid offensive ability. He's not the flashy franchise defender that he was supposed to become, but that doesnt make him useless. He's still a very fine #2 to have on most teams in the league.

He's underrated because for one, he plays in Calgary, and two, because he was so hyped when he was younger, and three, because of his contract. People expected him to be basically exactly what Drew Doughty is right now. A young, smooth skating, two way phenom, but he never panned out to that degree. But just because he's not the franchise defender he was pegged to be doesnt mean he isnt a top pairing guy.

As for your last question, that would be his contract. People expect a $7m player to perform like one, but Bouwmeester just isnt worth the $7m cap hit, so people automatically kick him to the curb. Ignore the money that he gets paid and you will be impressed with what he has to offer. For a team like NYI with no cap concerns, that shouldnt be an issue. That leaves only the secon half of that statement: being impressed with what he has to offer.


Sorry for intruding as a random Flyers fan. Carry on.
Until Barrack gets his way, this is still a free country. So there is no intrusion.

I agree, the guy is a real good skater. But I disagree that he has a good head for the game. I see him do so much stupid ***** that I laugh at the fact that this was supposed to be the guy that Calgary believed would help make them Stanley Cup contenders. He's very soft. He makes a ton of poor decisions, gets caught out of positions, and sometimes, he just plain gives up.

Perhaps I'm more nitpicky than some when I watch the game. It doesn't make me any more or any less knowledgable than someone else. But players impress me with what they can do, not with what there names are.

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 02:56 AM
  #212
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 28,716
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
Wow, I clicked on this thread by mistake, but I read this post, and I have to reply.

Bouwmeester is a damn good player. Smooth skater, good head for the game. Solid offensive ability. He's not the flashy franchise defender that he was supposed to become, but that doesnt make him useless. He's still a very fine #2 to have on most teams in the league.

He's underrated because for one, he plays in Calgary, and two, because he was so hyped when he was younger, and three, because of his contract. People expected him to be basically exactly what Drew Doughty is right now. A young, smooth skating, two way phenom, but he never panned out to that degree. But just because he's not the franchise defender he was pegged to be doesnt mean he isnt a top pairing guy.

As for your last question, that would be his contract. People expect a $7m player to perform like one, but Bouwmeester just isnt worth the $7m cap hit, so people automatically kick him to the curb. Ignore the money that he gets paid and you will be impressed with what he has to offer. For a team like NYI with no cap concerns, that shouldnt be an issue. That leaves only the secon half of that statement: being impressed with what he has to offer.

Sorry for intruding as a random Flyers fan. Carry on.
Isles have an internal budget,so it's not really true that they don't have cap concerns.

Snow's done a good job tying up several core youngsters,but he still will have Tavares,Streit and Nielsen to sign over the next 10-11 months.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 03:09 AM
  #213
Bauer Warrior*
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,183
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
As for your last question, that would be his contract. People expect a $7m player to perform like one, but Bouwmeester just isnt worth the $7m cap hit, so people automatically kick him to the curb. Ignore the money that he gets paid and you will be impressed with what he has to offer. For a team like NYI with no cap concerns, that shouldnt be an issue. That leaves only the secon half of that statement: being impressed with what he has to offer.

.
He doesn't perform like a $7 million player, but the Islanders should pay him because of it? Where's the sense in that? I don't think he's a $3 million player. Again, he's soft, isn't the smartest player, is far too sensitive, and has thin skin. He's living off his pre-NHL reputation.

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 07:08 AM
  #214
leaponover
Registered User
 
leaponover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iskan, S. Korea
Country: South Korea
Posts: 2,496
vCash: 500
Anything more than Bailey, Comeau and a third and i'll be pissed!! No way do you throw a 1st rounder in there.

With that said, Bailey for all you can eat chilli at Wendy's is totally worth it in my book!

leaponover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 08:49 AM
  #215
Otto91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,055
vCash: 500
Now that Parise is signed...and that big news is over with Today Will be the day Snow will make the big Deal or so I feel.

Fans will read about the big trade tomorrow in Newsday along with a big section dedicated to the Vote


Islanders will most likely be giving up Josh B, or Comeau , DeHann, and a draft pick for a big named D man


Should be an interesting day....If it does happen I would expect the news to be viral somewhere between noon an 4pm today.....just Speculation

Otto91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 08:53 AM
  #216
StrongIslanders90
Registered User
 
StrongIslanders90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 13,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
No news yet?


I'm actually expecting the isles to announce a big trade and shortly after that,to announce that they've extended Tavares' contract.

A double dose of good news leading up to the Aug. 1st vote
Dont hold your breath....

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 08:54 AM
  #217
StrongIslanders90
Registered User
 
StrongIslanders90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 13,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto91 View Post
Now that Parise is signed...and that big news is over with Today Will be the day Snow will make the big Deal or so I feel.

Fans will read about the big trade tomorrow in Newsday along with a big section dedicated to the Vote


Islanders will most likely be giving up Josh B, or Comeau , DeHann, and a draft pick for a big named D man


Should be an interesting day....If it does happen I would expect the news to be viral somewhere between noon an 4pm today.....just Speculation
if thats the package I want a signed Weber to be traded here......

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:04 AM
  #218
Otto91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,055
vCash: 500
Thinking Zacky B... jets, Jack Johnson...Kings, or Ryan Suter...Preds....more so then the other names tossed around.......I do however feel today will be the day.....

Otto91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:27 AM
  #219
crashthenet
Registered User
 
crashthenet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Hockey Falls
Posts: 3,726
vCash: 500
Feelin Comeau, Eaton and a 1st for Jaybo.

crashthenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:30 AM
  #220
StrongIslanders90
Registered User
 
StrongIslanders90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 13,509
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto91 View Post
Thinking Zacky B... jets, Jack Johnson...Kings, or Ryan Suter...Preds....more so then the other names tossed around.......I do however feel today will be the day.....
that would be amazing...

StrongIslanders90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:49 AM
  #221
Disgraced Cosmonaut
Registered User
 
Disgraced Cosmonaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,389
vCash: 500
i think the only deal announced today will be the locking up of JT for 7 - 10 years. that's it. no new players. sorry guys. that's all.

Disgraced Cosmonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 09:59 AM
  #222
SLAPSHOT723
Moderator
Officer Clutterbuck
 
SLAPSHOT723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16,539
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto91 View Post
Thinking Zacky B... jets, Jack Johnson...Kings, or Ryan Suter...Preds....more so then the other names tossed around.......I do however feel today will be the day.....
JMFJ on this team would be great. I really don't want to trade deHaan, but I would to get Johnson. We're not getting Suter and Bogosian seems like he wouldn't be a good fit.

I think Robidas is also an option to be honest.

SLAPSHOT723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 10:05 AM
  #223
GOLFWANG
Registered User
 
GOLFWANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 742
vCash: 500
i am feeling they are going after something decent on defense, so i think that we are trading comeau and bailey and maybe a pick or mid-level prospect

and then after august 1st they sign yashin to fill in and bring in el nino

GOLFWANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 10:10 AM
  #224
Satan'sIsland81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,023
vCash: 500
I dont know guys, but I just get the sense that absolutely nothing is going to happen... and if that is the case, to be honest, Botta's credibility takes a major hit in my eyes.

He did not present that story as being a rumor, but rather as essentially a done deal and just a matter of when they announce it. Since then, have you noticed how he has practically buried that story on the IPB site, by putting up like 5 different versions of basically the same referendum story and has never mentioned this supposed trade again on twitter.

I hope I am wrong, but nothing is happening.

Satan'sIsland81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2011, 10:40 AM
  #225
JKP
Registered User
 
JKP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Halifax, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan'sIsland81 View Post
I dont know guys, but I just get the sense that absolutely nothing is going to happen... and if that is the case, to be honest, Botta's credibility takes a major hit in my eyes.

He did not present that story as being a rumor, but rather as essentially a done deal and just a matter of when they announce it. Since then, have you noticed how he has practically buried that story on the IPB site, by putting up like 5 different versions of basically the same referendum story and has never mentioned this supposed trade again on twitter.

I hope I am wrong, but nothing is happening.
Botta talks to agents and other reporters that talk to agents. Agents all talk out of their ass trying to get their clients whatever gets them the highest commission now or down the road.

Botta's just passing along what he heard. His credibility is the same today as it was three days ago, IMO.

JKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.