HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

***2011-12 HFBoards Canucks Yahoo Fantasy Hockey Keeper League - Part I***

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-10-2012, 04:38 PM
  #976
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
chat is working amazing 5 people in here

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-10-2012, 04:46 PM
  #977
Canucker
Go Hawks!
 
Canucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Frisco, Texas
Posts: 19,469
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
chat is working amazing 5 people in here
4 people.

3 buyers and 1 seller.

Canucker is offline  
Old
02-10-2012, 05:04 PM
  #978
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Okay guys, massive DEPTH move. It's huge in quantity so listen up.

Luc Bourdon trades.
Logan Couture
Y2j Prospect 1st
LB prospect 1st
LB prospect 2nd

for

Versteeg
Elias
Jagr
Tim Thomas
5th round pick

Players I dropped - Jay bo - failstrom - bobrovski (traded over in deal)

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
  #979
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,202
vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Okay guys, massive DEPTH move. It's huge in quantity so listen up.

Luc Bourdon trades.
Logan Couture
Y2j Prospect 1st
LB prospect 1st
LB prospect 2nd

for

Versteeg
Elias
Jagr
Tim Thomas
5th round pick

Players I dropped - Jay bo - failstrom - bobrovski (traded over in deal)
The fact you were going to drop Nik Backstrom tells me you're insane. Lol.

Nice move for 2K. Finally a deal where he's not being ripped off by you.

__________________
http://www.vancitynitetours.com
y2kcanucks is offline  
Old
02-10-2012, 05:13 PM
  #980
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
The fact you were going to drop Nik Backstrom tells me you're insane. Lol.

Nice move for 2K. Finally a deal where he's not being ripped off by you.
Take a look at my goaltending, backstrom is not remotely close to being a keeper for me.

He was an expendable part, and I asked around if somebody wanted him for a late pick, nobody answered so he is dropped.

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-10-2012, 05:37 PM
  #981
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
(editing in progress)

MY CURRENT KEEPERS AND FUTURE PLANS:

Brad Marchand (possible)
jaromir jagr (possible - slim/age)
Teemu Selanne (possible - slim/age)
Kris Versteeg (possible)
Corey Perry
Kris Letang
Brad Richards
James Neal
Claude Giroux
Jarome Iginla
Sidney Crosby
Jonas Hiller/Ondrej Pavelec/Tim thomas (possible)
Adam Henrique(R)

Updating picks

Free agent draft
Y2k 1st round pick
LB 1st round pick
Kesler 5th round pick
LB 6th round pick
LB 7th round pick
LB 8th round pick
LB 9th round pick
LB 10th round pick
JT 10th round pick
^ 20th round pick

Prospect Draft

Y2kcanucks 2nd round pick
PoolChamp 2nd round pick
Luc bourdon 3rd round pick

PS - I am looking for a 1st line PP Defense man for one of those 2nd round prospect picks, Lemme know by deadline.


Last edited by Lucbourdon: 02-10-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-11-2012, 02:20 PM
  #982
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...103719&page=32



HESSSS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

3 point game so far, just dominating the ice

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-11-2012, 10:01 PM
  #983
Bgav
We Stylin'
 
Bgav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,892
vCash: 566
Stafford
Ennis
Adams
Hossa
Rutuu
Phaneuf
E.Johnson


All available for young players plus HIGH picks

Bgav is offline  
Old
02-11-2012, 10:16 PM
  #984
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
Stafford
Ennis
Adams
Hossa
Rutuu
Phaneuf
E.Johnson


All available for young players plus HIGH picks
One is not like the other.

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-11-2012, 10:42 PM
  #985
Bgav
We Stylin'
 
Bgav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,892
vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
One is not like the other.
you know what i mean.

Bgav is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 06:12 PM
  #986
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,202
vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
y2kcanucks and bgav have completed a trade that serves to load up y2kcanucks for a playoff run, and brighten bgav's future with some nice young pieces.

y2kcanucks sends Kyle Turris, Brett Connolly, and Semyon Varlamov to bgav in exchange for Patrick Sharp.

y2kcanucks is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  #987
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
y2kcanucks and bgav have completed a trade that serves to load up y2kcanucks for a playoff run, and brighten bgav's future with some nice young pieces.

y2kcanucks sends Kyle Turris, Brett Connolly, and Semyon Varlamov to bgav in exchange for Patrick Sharp.
Pauser wins.

Got the best player in the deal, who nearly leads the league in shots when healthy.

Well done.

Bgav does however get a criminally underrated goalie in varlamov.

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 06:31 PM
  #988
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,202
vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucbourdon View Post
Pauser wins.

Got the best player in the deal, who nearly leads the league in shots when healthy.

Well done.

Bgav does however get a criminally underrated goalie in varlamov.
Luc, I warned you if you didn't take my offer for Crosby which would have gutted my depth, that I was going to take from you the championship this year. You chose not to, so what I'm going to do now is win the championship and leave you on the outside looking in.

And the best part of it is this has only just begun.

Good luck

y2kcanucks is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
  #989
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
Luc, I warned you if you didn't take my offer for Crosby which would have gutted my depth, that I was going to take from you the championship this year. You chose not to, so what I'm going to do now is win the championship and leave you on the outside looking in.

And the best part of it is this has only just begun.

Good luck
you think adding sharp makes you a better team then me?



Last edited by Lucbourdon: 02-12-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 07:23 PM
  #990
Bgav
We Stylin'
 
Bgav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,892
vCash: 566
lol its better for me if pauser wins the trade for this season

Bgav is offline  
Old
02-12-2012, 07:28 PM
  #991
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Anaheim ducks are doing what they do best. Dominate in the 2nd half of the season

perry with a hatty.

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
  #992
Moore Money
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,976
vCash: 500
I think we need a new rule that penalizes ******** spam trade proposals. Like the ones Pauser always sends.

Moore Money is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 09:18 AM
  #993
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,202
vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolChamp View Post
I think we need a new rule that penalizes ******** spam trade proposals. Like the ones Pauser always sends.
A trade proposal involving sending a starting goalie to a team who only has one starter in exchange for a defenseman?

If you don't value goalies highly that's fine. I'm not going to penalize anyone including myself for making a trade offer that takes 2 seconds to hit a reject button.

y2kcanucks is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 09:34 AM
  #994
Moore Money
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,976
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
A trade proposal involving sending a starting goalie to a team who only has one starter in exchange for a defenseman?

If you don't value goalies highly that's fine. I'm not going to penalize anyone including myself for making a trade offer that takes 2 seconds to hit a reject button.
try thinking before you send that spam my way please.

Moore Money is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 10:18 AM
  #995
y2kcanucks
Cult of Personality
 
y2kcanucks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Surrey, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,202
vCash: 696
Send a message via AIM to y2kcanucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolChamp View Post
try thinking before you send that spam my way please.
Fair enough. I will think you enjoy losing the goalie cats on a regular basis. I hope we meet in the playoffs

y2kcanucks is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 01:35 PM
  #996
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
pauser is making enemies with everybody

I have a deal that might happen soon, stay tuned.


Last edited by Lucbourdon: 02-13-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 02:00 PM
  #997
TacticalTanev
Nucks STH
 
TacticalTanev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UBC
Country: Canada
Posts: 824
vCash: 50
Eklund (E4): Cam Ward may be heading to a contending team in exchange for some under performing players this year.

TacticalTanev is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 02:37 PM
  #998
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Just announcing another trade.

LB Trades:
1st round pick (y2k)

Xtra trades:
Scott Hartnell

Summary: I am officially done stacking up, Come at me league

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 02:38 PM
  #999
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
(editing in progress)

MY CURRENT KEEPERS AND FUTURE PLANS:

Brad Marchand (possible)
jaromir jagr (possible - slim/age)
Teemu Selanne (possible - slim/age)
Kris Versteeg (possible)
Scott Hartnell (possible)
Corey Perry
Kris Letang
Brad Richards
James Neal
Claude Giroux
Jarome Iginla
Sidney Crosby
Jonas Hiller/Ondrej Pavelec/Tim thomas (possible)
Adam Henrique(R)

Updating picks

Free Agent Draft

LB 1st round pick
Kesler 5th round pick
LB 6th round pick
LB 7th round pick
LB 8th round pick
LB 9th round pick
LB 10th round pick
JT 10th round pick
^ 20th round pick

Prospect Draft

Y2kcanucks 2nd round pick
PoolChamp 2nd round pick
Luc bourdon 3rd round pick

Lucbourdon is offline  
Old
02-13-2012, 02:39 PM
  #1000
Lucbourdon
Kefka cheers for Van
 
Lucbourdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,586
vCash: 50
Pauser you need to make a new thread eh

Lucbourdon is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.