HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Rangers 1st Line LW

View Poll Results: 1st line LW?
Brandon Dubinsky 40 37.04%
Wojtek Wolski 48 44.44%
Mats Zuccarello 0 0%
Brian Boyle 3 2.78%
Derek Stepan 3 2.78%
Mike Rupp 3 2.78%
Carl Hagelin 0 0%
Sean Avery 11 10.19%
Brandon Prust 0 0%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old
08-15-2011, 09:51 AM
RangerNation1994

vCash: 500
I don't understand why there's a debate over this... we all know the 1st line LW is going to be Redden

RangerNation1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
THOR77

Brian Boyle Brad Richards Marian Gaborik
Wojtek Wolski Brandon Dubinsky Ryan Callahan
Ruslan Fedotenko Derek Stepan Christian Thomas
Michael Rupp Artem Anisimov Brandon Prust
Sean Avery

DEFENSEMEN
Marc Staal Daniel Girardi
Ryan McDonagh Mike Sauer
Michael Del Zotto Tim Erixon
Steve Eminger

GOALTENDERS
Henrik Lundqvist Martin Biron

Will be nice to see this combo for some game this year Big Brian on first line bring alot of size and will make it hard for other goaltender to see the other 2 sniper put it in.
I also like Duby more at center then left wing, we only want him there cause we have nobody else.
WW BD RC as a 2nd line is a more bang bang 2nd line then the BD AA RC
Wolski has the skill all the work he's put in this year will pay off .
Prediction Wolski finnish with more point then Duby and Ryan this year and i like Duby and cally way more. But watch out for Wolski he he will light up, first 2 line will be sick.

Last edited by THOR77: 09-08-2011 at 08:04 PM.
THOR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerNation1994 View Post
I don't understand why there's a debate over this... we all know the 1st line LW is going to be Redden
Agreed. I honestly have no idea why Wolski and Duby got so many votes and Redden was left off the list. Redden has the size and shot to play top line. Best option available. Plus his cap hit isn't big.

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 05:40 AM
ohbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Boyle View Post
With Richards and Gaborik here, together, no, that will not team's first line. They're all very good depth players, but both Richards and Gaborik are legitimate offensive threats, each shift Dubinsky, Anisimov, and Callahan, while excellent two-way players, do not even come close to matching the offensive capabilities of those two.

Anyway, I voted Dubinsky. I just don't see how Wolski is a fit on that top line. Skillwise, you could argue, but given his timid game, he won't be that grinding, tough, dominant physical force that would mesh extremely well with the Richards/Gaborik duo. He has the size to be a good board player, but by putting him on that line in favor of Dubinsky, you are not using Richards/Gaborik to the best of their ability.
I don't see Wolski either, but he will most likely will get a shot. As well as others in Torts merry-go-round. But I doubt very much if Dubi plays there unless the Pack line falls flat. And even though Richards and Gabby will play together, and most probably will be considered our first line,... don't be surprised if Dubi and Cally play more minutes.

ohbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2011, 06:28 AM
BBKers

Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Avery And wolski should be the 1st 2 to alternate 1st line LW. BAR line. Feds - Stepan - trainingcamp winner of Thomas/MZA/Hagelin. Rupp - Boyle - Prust. Christ needs to make some wine outta warer to make it...

BBKers is online now   Reply With Quote