HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Norris Trophy, did Chara deserve it?

Closed Thread

Old
08-08-2004, 02:13 AM
goodrev

vCash: 500
OT: Norris Trophy, did Neidermeyer deserve it?

i think aucoin deserved the norris trophy... that is just my opinion though

Last edited by goodrev: 08-09-2004 at 03:14 PM.
Old
08-08-2004, 02:25 AM
Russian_fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrev
i really dont think Chara deserved the Norris trophy and it really kinda urks me that he won it. i think that Adrian Aucoin should have won hands down

first off Aucoin was +29 on a team that struggled really bad on defense for a big portion of the season while still posting more points (44) than chara (41) while logging the most ice time on his team and was 4th in the league in ice time for the year... i dunno i just think it was a bit of an injustice to give chara this award seemingly because his team won more games, i thought from seeing Aucoin play that he had a clear Norris calibur year
Not to break your bubble, but Chara didn't win the Norris, and Aucoin winning the Norris :lol LEARN YOUR HOCKEY! Neidermayer won the Norris. Also is Aucoin gets it from your stand point of view, then wow Ohlund would be on fire, winning Norris year after year!

Old
08-08-2004, 02:51 AM
Darth Milbury

Aucoin had a great year. He certainly didn't deserve to win the Norris, however.

Ironically, I think Chara actually should have got it, but that is another issue.

Old
08-08-2004, 07:27 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
Well with Rafalski not having as good of a season, 2 rookies in the lineup and Scott Stevens missing for half of the season, it was kind of hard to take it away from Niedermayer.

Old
08-08-2004, 10:57 AM
goodrev

when i wrote this thread last night i was in the zone of nowhere land, and had no idea what was going on... i do know that neidermeyer won the norris, i dont know where my brain went... i had a 1 hour long mental lapse where i do no remember what happened

Old
08-09-2004, 02:30 PM
tytech

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrev
when i wrote this thread last night i was in the zone of nowhere land, and had no idea what was going on... i do know that neidermeyer won the norris, i dont know where my brain went... i had a 1 hour long mental lapse where i do no remember what happened
Funny how you remembered to come on here to see if anyone replied

Old
08-10-2004, 06:07 PM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Well with Rafalski not having as good of a season, 2 rookies in the lineup and Scott Stevens missing for half of the season, it was kind of hard to take it away from Niedermayer.
i totally agree. Niedermayer was easily one of the best defenseman in the league this season.
If it wasnt for him the Devils would not have come so close at stealing the Atlantic from the Flyers (again).

Closed Thread