HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[HabsHQ] All I Wanted for Christmas Is a New GM

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-21-2011, 12:09 PM
  #176
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I switched to Bell Fibe TV a few months ago; it's so much better than illico, it's actually funny
Yeah no argument about bell for TV. They're legit for that. For internet they're puke worthy though. Even their new Fibe internet that's apparently good, good luck if it ever goes down and the problems on Bells end. Have dealt with Bell enough times to know never to deal with them for internet again. Their staff are like one big chicken with its head cut off.

neofury* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 12:13 PM
  #177
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,085
vCash: 500
lol "I wish he could fine them all"

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 12:17 PM
  #178
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolument90 View Post
lol "I wish he could fine them all"
Sounds like he's happy playing in the KHL sadly

neofury* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 12:27 PM
  #179
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,356
vCash: 500
Maxim Trunev: Any chance he comes over?

He looks to have a good attitude, is their a chance he comes over?

BTW, this is the article that we translanted from Sovietski Sports.

http://habshq.com/2011/08/21/maxim-trunev-interview/

HH is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 12:32 PM
  #180
Coldplay
Courage
 
Coldplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,495
vCash: 500
Bell is ****ing me over for Fibe TV.

We are, literally, the only house not the block that doesn't have it "available" per their website. Such crock.

Coldplay is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 01:11 PM
  #181
Theosis
#freegalchenyuk
 
Theosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DDO, Montreal
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,803
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Bell is ****ing me over for Fibe TV.

We are, literally, the only house not the block that doesn't have it "available" per their website. Such crock.
I tested to see if it's available in DDO but it's not. At least not my house.

Theosis is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 01:30 PM
  #182
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Sounds doubtful, just the vibe I get he seems really happy where he is.

neofury* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 01:58 PM
  #183
Estimated_Prophet
Registered User
 
Estimated_Prophet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Until he starts producing in the KHL there is no chance of him coming over

Estimated_Prophet is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 02:07 PM
  #184
Riggins
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,366
vCash: 500
No point, he'll never make the NHL

Riggins is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 02:40 PM
  #185
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP
 
DekeLikeYouMeanIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
Until he starts producing in the KHL there is no chance of him coming over
I agree. And you can only do that with the little ice-time that is given to youngsters in the KHL. Hopefully he makes the most out of it because this is likely the last year the Habs will try to get him over here.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 03:10 PM
  #186
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,044
vCash: 506
i hope he comes over

donghabs98 is online now  
Old
08-21-2011, 04:09 PM
  #187
keepcalmandbeninja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,096
vCash: 500
Just wanted to laud and venerate HabsHQ for a job well done.

I have been enjoying your website and the articles.

Just a heads up...the Montreal Canadiens made The Gazette's Habsinsideout.com change their name because it had the word "habs" in it...Do not know if that legalese would apply to your website though..Just a heads up though...

keepcalmandbeninja is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 04:18 PM
  #188
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Just wanted to laud and venerate HabsHQ for a job well done.

I have been enjoying your website and the articles.

Just a heads up...the Montreal Canadiens made The Gazette's Habsinsideout.com change their name because it had the word "habs" in it...Do not know if that legalese would apply to your website though..Just a heads up though...
Just a heads up... Josh Gorges was once captain of the Kelowna Rockets.

neofury* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 05:03 PM
  #189
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life
 
Turtleneck Plek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Just wanted to laud and venerate HabsHQ for a job well done.

I have been enjoying your website and the articles.

Just a heads up...the Montreal Canadiens made The Gazette's Habsinsideout.com change their name because it had the word "habs" in it...Do not know if that legalese would apply to your website though..Just a heads up though...
As noted before, HabsI/O had to change their name because they made money off the ads on the site. For now, HabsHQ has nothing to worry about.

Turtleneck Plek is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 05:13 PM
  #190
keepcalmandbeninja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,096
vCash: 500
.

Quote:
As noted before, HabsI/O had to change their name because they made money off the ads on the site. For now, HabsHQ has nothing to worry about.
Cool...cool...I had a feeling there was a difference... : )

Sorry about missing where it was previously stated already...the tentacles of circumstances has prevented me from actually focusing on hockey lately, that shall change I shall be sharp for the season

Got admit though the joke/reminder of JG once being the Captain of the Rockets does not escape me hehehe nice one neofury

keepcalmandbeninja is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 06:32 PM
  #191
Turtleneck Plek
Real Life
 
Turtleneck Plek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Cool...cool...I had a feeling there was a difference... : )

Sorry about missing where it was previously stated already...the tentacles of circumstances has prevented me from actually focusing on hockey lately, that shall change I shall be sharp for the season

Got admit though the joke/reminder of JG once being the Captain of the Rockets does not escape me hehehe nice one neofury
Heh, no worries dude, it's hard to catch up on every thread on this board, it's normal to miss stuff sometimes!

Turtleneck Plek is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 10:18 PM
  #192
Analyzer*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
Until he starts producing in the KHL there is no chance of him coming over
He's young and gets minimal ice time.

I'm not sure when Trunev is a free agent again. I thought he was this summer. Though, if not I imagine he will be next summer.

Analyzer* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  #193
habsprospects
Irresponsible User
 
habsprospects's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Sherbrooke, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,130
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
I'm not sure when Trunev is a free agent again. I thought he was this summer. Though, if not I imagine he will be next summer.
If you're talking about his KHL contract, it will end next May unless he extends.

__________________

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is online now  
Old
08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
  #194
Analyzer*
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,996
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
If you're talking about his KHL contract, it will end next May unless he extends.
Yes sir, KHL contract.

I guess the whole "free agent" left it open to me thinking when we lose his rights.

Analyzer* is offline  
Old
08-21-2011, 11:59 PM
  #195
Maitz
Chucky#27
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 915
vCash: 500
Nice videos guys! keep it up !

love the song Fragile Birds by Dallas Green in the first video

Maitz is offline  
Old
08-22-2011, 12:20 AM
  #196
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Bell is ****ing me over for Fibe TV.

We are, literally, the only house not the block that doesn't have it "available" per their website. Such crock.
Got mine last week.

Ozymandias is offline  
Old
08-22-2011, 08:56 AM
  #197
macavoy
Registered User
 
macavoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Country: United States
Posts: 7,818
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
He looks to have a good attitude, is their a chance he comes over?

BTW, this is the article that we translanted from Sovietski Sports.

http://habshq.com/2011/08/21/maxim-trunev-interview/
Even if its not 100% original, its still very enjoyable and keeps me interested in your site.

I'm curious, what was the date on the original russian article?

macavoy is offline  
Old
08-22-2011, 10:36 AM
  #198
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,356
vCash: 500
JERSEY CONTEST!

Any one of you want to win a customizable stitched Habs home jersey?

Read this for details:

http://habshq.com/2011/08/22/contest/

GOOD LUCK!

HH is offline  
Old
08-22-2011, 10:44 AM
  #199
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Cool...cool...I had a feeling there was a difference... : )

Sorry about missing where it was previously stated already...the tentacles of circumstances has prevented me from actually focusing on hockey lately, that shall change I shall be sharp for the season

Got admit though the joke/reminder of JG once being the Captain of the Rockets does not escape me hehehe nice one neofury
Haha was just giving you a hard time man

No need to apologize I'm just being an ass.

neofury* is offline  
Old
08-22-2011, 11:45 AM
  #200
JHabs61
Registered User
 
JHabs61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 969
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryI View Post
JERSEY CONTEST!

Any one of you want to win a customizable stitched Habs home jersey?

Read this for details:

http://habshq.com/2011/08/22/contest/

GOOD LUCK!
Might as well just get a Subban jersey and sen it to me!

JHabs61 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.