I'll throw my name in there too...it's been a few years since I really embarked on a big keeper league...
But I'm fairly specific on the "ideal" league...
- 10+ teams
- 20+ active roster spots
- Fairly standard h2h scoring (nothing silly like PS goals or hits)
- Big prospect pool and/or minor league team
- Well run with active GMs that respond to trades and discussion
- Money is optional, but sometimes it's money that keeps a vested interest for some
- Ability to trade draft picks
- not a sim league
Certainly, those things are not set in stone, deal breakers, but my ideal league probably has those basic qualities if I had my way. Anything out there for the GM who wants to get back in the game a bit?
I got a first year keeper league that is looking for some dedicated managers. It's a 14 team H-2-H league where you'll be required to select 8 keepers each season. Take note that this league has a LIVE AUCTION DRAFT.
There are additional special rules/settings for determining draft order and auction draft budgets for the following season's draft. This is all specified in the league message board.