Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Post your Draft

Old
08-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Tyrannis

vCash: 500
Post your Draft

Post your mocks (and actual drafts I suppose) here for comments and criticism.

Just had what I feel is one of my best mocks in a while.

QB
Matthew Stafford (6th round)
Sam Bradford (8th round)

RB
Chris Johnson (1st round)
Steven Jackson (3rd round)
Mike Tolbert (7th round)
James Starks (9th round)

WR
Vincent Jackson (2nd round)
Santonio Holmes (4th round)
Jacoby Ford (10th round)
Davone Bess (11th round)
Jordan Shipley (14th round)

TE
Jimmy Graham (5th round)
Greg Olsen (12th round)

D/ST
Miami (13th round)

K
Billy Cundiff (15th round)

tyr

Tyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2011, 04:25 PM
BGDDYKWL

Is this a 12-team league? Your QBs are weak. Aside from VJax I'm not thrilled with your WRs. I like Graham's value at TE. CJ and SJax as your 1/2 is real good. I also really like Tolbert's value. He's been going far too late in the mocks I've done. Really depends on if this is a 12 or 14 team draft as to the overall grade.

BGDDYKWL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2011, 12:14 AM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

12 team league. 11th overall pick

QB
Vick (keeper)
Garrard (9th)

RB
McFadden (1st)
Bradshaw (2nd)
Moreno (4th)
Addai (7th)
Ryan Williams (11th)

WR
Stevie Johnson (5th)
Britt (6th)
S. Moss (8th)
Edwards (10th)
James Jones (13th)

TE
Gates (3rd)
Keller (12th)

DEF
Saints (14th)

Kicker
Janikowski (15th)

CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2011, 06:14 AM
BGDDYKWL

It's amazing how much better a 10-team roster looks than 12. I think Vick's in a tier by himself, so needless to say I'm pretty high on him. Given the injury concerns I would've liked to see you get a stronger backup though. McFadden and Bradshaw are solid as your 1/2. I'm a little worried about Bradshaw losing a few more carries this year (and hopefully he doesn't fumble as much) and obviously with McFadden there's some injury concern (I would've tried to get M. Bush), but I think there's definitely some upside with Ryan Williams given Beanie's history. Moreno and Addai or both kinda meh to me, but at least it's some depth. Gates is the top 1/2 TE in the league, so nothing needs to be said there. I find your receivers to be pretty weak unfortunately. Britt's a wildcard, most are projecting Stevie Johnson to do a little worse than last year (I'm not exactly sure why), I don't see Santana coming anywhere near 1,100 yards again this year, but Braylon definitely has some upside in SF, particularly if Crabtree's injury lingers. Good to see D and K taken in the final two rounds. So many people make that mistake.

Old
08-16-2011, 03:24 PM
vendetta
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYKWL View Post
It's amazing how much better a 10-team roster looks than 12. I think Vick's in a tier by himself, so needless to say I'm pretty high on him. Given the injury concerns I would've liked to see you get a stronger backup though. McFadden and Bradshaw are solid as your 1/2. I'm a little worried about Bradshaw losing a few more carries this year (and hopefully he doesn't fumble as much) and obviously with McFadden there's some injury concern (I would've tried to get M. Bush), but I think there's definitely some upside with Ryan Williams given Beanie's history. Moreno and Addai or both kinda meh to me, but at least it's some depth. Gates is the top 1/2 TE in the league, so nothing needs to be said there. I find your receivers to be pretty weak unfortunately. Britt's a wildcard, most are projecting Stevie Johnson to do a little worse than last year (I'm not exactly sure why), I don't see Santana coming anywhere near 1,100 yards again this year, but Braylon definitely has some upside in SF, particularly if Crabtree's injury lingers. Good to see D and K taken in the final two rounds. So many people make that mistake.
i think u r undervaluing moreno this year... he will be the feature back in a fairly heavy running attack... that was a great pick

vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2011, 03:49 PM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
I just missed out on Stafford, who I think will have a huge year if he stays healthy. I missed him by 3 picks. I was really upset when he got taken. But I do think that Garrard is better than most think, but it's a question if he is the starter all year.

I think my WRs are really unproven but I think that they also have serious upside and talent. I'm kinda hoping one of those guys break out like Wallace last year (who I took around the same time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendetta View Post
i think u r undervaluing moreno this year... he will be the feature back in a fairly heavy running attack... that was a great pick
Yeah I was ecstatic when I saw him drop. If he's healthy (and many guys on my team does have injury concerns) he can be a top 10 fantasy back. Especially with a Jon Fox coached team.

Old
08-16-2011, 08:38 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendetta View Post
Perhaps. I don't see them being very good, which means they'll be trailing a lot and forced to pass, and I see Tebow getting some goal line work which will cost Knowshon TDs (along with McGahee), and he seems to be banged up pretty often. He's not really on my radar, but I see where people think he could go for maybe 1,400 (total) and 8 or so. That's certainly very good value for where he's drafted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
I just missed out on Stafford, who I think will have a huge year if he stays healthy. I missed him by 3 picks. I was really upset when he got taken. But I do think that Garrard is better than most think, but it's a question if he is the starter all year..
I'd rank Garrard around 16-20 (just ballparking it), which is ok for a backup, but I think when you have Vick a backup is particularly important. Vince Young's probably a free agent though so that'd be an option for you if something were to happen to Vick.

Old
08-16-2011, 11:51 PM
CFD
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Perhaps. I don't see them being very good, which means they'll be trailing a lot and forced to pass, and I see Tebow getting some goal line work which will cost Knowshon TDs (along with McGahee), and he seems to be banged up pretty often. He's not really on my radar, but I see where people think he could go for maybe 1,400 (total) and 8 or so. That's certainly very good value for where he's drafted.
Exactly, and that's what I'm banking on. Hey those stats you just projected are still ~170 points before we talk about receiving yards and TDs. Combining them makes him well worth the pick.

Quote:
I'd rank Garrard around 16-20 (just ballparking it), which is ok for a backup, but I think when you have Vick a backup is particularly important. Vince Young's probably a free agent though so that'd be an option for you if something were to happen to Vick.
I think I had him at 15th on my rankings, and yes Young would be a good option if the Vick got hurt.

Old
08-17-2011, 01:22 AM
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin

vCash: 751
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
Yeah I was ecstatic when I saw him drop. If he's healthy (and many guys on my team does have injury concerns) he can be a top 10 fantasy back. Especially with a Jon Fox coached team.
I've got Knowshon in my main league (ppr, contract-based keepers) so I am probably seeing only the best in him, but I like him a lot more than the vast majority of people seem to. If they are playing from behind all year I'll be ecstatic to pick up garbage yards on dump-offs.

A healthy year from snap one will do him wonders, though top ten would shock me. I'm going into next week's draft with a bunch of question marks in Moreno, Jonathan Stewart, Beanie and Tashard Choice, so here's hoping you're spot on.

cybresabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2011, 02:32 PM
VLoo

10 team, 10th pick

QB
Rodgers(1st)
Mcnabb(11th)

RB
Hillis(3rd)
Bradshaw(4th)
Fred Jackson(10th)
Starks(13th)

WR
Calvin Johnson(2nd)
Stevie Johnson(6th)
Santana Moss(7th- hate this pick, I was away for it and they gave me it, The Law Firm was available, who I think is a great fantasy option at RB and AJ Green if I wanted to go WR)
Pierre Garcon(9th)
Lee Evans(14th)

TE
Marcedes Lewis(5th)
Brandon Pettigrew(12th)

DEF
Pitt(8th)- another autopick, too high, imo

K
Scobee (15th)

EDIT: What do you guys think about a QB in round 1? Most people have Rodgers in top 10 range, but statistically his production isn't blowing a Brady or Manning out of the water, and they're usually late 2nd, early 3rd picks. Is it worth it?

Last edited by VLoo: 08-18-2011 at 03:03 PM.
VLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2011, 08:18 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLoo View Post
10 team, 10th pick
This team's pretty weak for a 10-teamer. That being said, I think you're at a big disadvantage this year if you're not a top 5 pick. Rodgers speaks for himself. Calvin's fine at 11 although I would've taken AJ or Roddy (I'm sure one was there). I like Hillis with your 3rd pick, but don't love Bradshaw as your 4th. I'd prefer Blount at that pick (he's usually there). Stevie Johnson as your WR2 is a little weak, mainly just because most feel he'll have a worse year than last. Personally I think he could duplicate those numbers. Marcedes in the 5th is WAY too early. Unless there was some crazy run on TEs you should definitely be able to get one of Clark, Finley, Witten, Davis, Daniels in the 5th round (Gates will always be gone). I wouldn't take Marcedes til after the 10th (if at all). I hope this was just a mock because you could definitely do better.

Quote:
EDIT: What do you guys think about a QB in round 1? Most people have Rodgers in top 10 range, but statistically his production isn't blowing a Brady or Manning out of the water, and they're usually late 2nd, early 3rd picks. Is it worth it?
I don't like taking a QB in the first round, but as I touched on above, if you end up with a bottom half pick (particularly 8-10) then taking Vick or Rodgers is definitely something you have to consider. I'd take Vick ahead of Rodgers myself, but you can definitely justify taking one of them at 10.

Just to give you an idea, here's two mocks I did a week or so ago from the 10th and 8th pick. You can definitely get a solid team taking a QB first, but some things have to go your way. I wouldn't expect to get either of these teams in a real draft, but...

QB - Vick (10)
RB - Hillis (31)
RB - Blount (30)
WR - Andre Johnson (11)
WR - Dez Bryant (50)
Flex - Shonn Greene (51)
TE - Jimmy Graham (70)
Bench - Manningham, Starks, M Bush, Torain, Cutler.

QB - Vick (8)
RB - Greene (33)
RB - Grant (48)
WR - Andre Johnson (13)
WR - Hakeem Nicks (28)
Flex - Stevie Johnson (68)
TE - Finley (53)
Bench - Beanie Wells, Daniel Thomas, Ryan Williams, Garcon, Jimmy Graham

Last edited by BGDDYKWL: 08-18-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old
08-18-2011, 09:02 PM
VLoo

Quote:
This team's pretty weak for a 10-teamer. That being said, I think you're at a big disadvantage this year if you're not a top 5 pick. Rodgers speaks for himself. Calvin's fine at 11 although I would've taken AJ or Roddy (I'm sure one was there). I like Hillis with your 3rd pick, but don't love Bradshaw as your 4th. I'd prefer Blount at that pick (he's usually there). Stevie Johnson as your WR2 is a little weak, mainly just because most feel he'll have a worse year than last. Personally I think he could duplicate those numbers. Marcedes in the 5th is WAY too early. Unless there was some crazy run on TEs you should definitely be able to get one of Clark, Finley, Witten, Davis, Daniels in the 5th round (Gates will always be gone). I wouldn't take Marcedes til after the 10th (if at all). I hope this was just a mock because you could definitely do better.
This was just a mock, yeah. I personally like the upside that CJ provides over AJ and Roddy, that's why I grabbed him at that spot. 5th is pretty early for a TE, but I don't get why you're so low on Lewis? 700 and 10 td's is a solid solid line for a TE, and I think you can expect his numbers to be around there from here on out so long as the Jags lack that bonafide #1, TDs may drop a bit however. I'm not as high on Blount as you are either. These are just my thoughts as a football fan, I'm relatively new at the fantasy game. Is there a certain position to attack early or a certain order you should take positions provided the value is there at the pick?

VLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2011, 09:19 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLoo View Post
This was just a mock, yeah. I personally like the upside that CJ provides over AJ and Roddy, that's why I grabbed him at that spot. 5th is pretty early for a TE, but I don't get why you're so low on Lewis? 700 and 10 td's is a solid solid line for a TE, and I think you can expect his numbers to be around there from here on out so long as the Jags lack that bonafide #1, TDs may drop a bit however. I'm not as high on Blount as you are either. These are just my thoughts as a football fan, I'm relatively new at the fantasy game.
I hear ya. I'm not saying my opinions are always right, because if they were I'd win my league each and every year (which I do not. Lol).

No one's gonna say you're way off taking CJ over AJ or Roddy, so that's no big deal. I think he's definitely behind them in a PPR league, but if it's not you can certainly make an argument for him.

I think Blount had the 3rd most yards in the league once he was the starter (something like that). That's a solid offense with Freeman, Williams, and Winslow. He's a real good value where he's been going. I think he could easily have as good a year as Turner, and he goes 30+ picks later.

Personally when I look at a guy's value I try not to weigh one year of impressive TD numbers too heavily. If he duplicates last year's numbers no question he's a solid TE1, but I don't see it happening. I'd personally rank at least 10 TEs ahead of him, but if you're higher on him than me that's fine, my main point would be the 5th round is way too early for him (it's definitely not too early for some TEs). He'll be there for you much later.

Quote:
Is there a certain position to attack early or a certain order you should take positions provided the value is there at the pick?
This is the million dollar question. I'm a big value guy provided I haven't gotten to a round where I desperately need a certain position. I think the top 5 RBs are all real solid, so if you have a top 5 pick you gotta go RB IMO. 6-10 gets tricky. Depends on how high you are on guys like McCoy, Mendenhall, McFadden, etc. If you're high on one of them I'd go RB and AJ, Roddy, or CJ, and if you're not as high on them I'd go Vick and one of the WRs or if Vick's gone Rodgers and one of the WRs.

Old
08-21-2011, 11:05 PM
End of Line
Human After All

Here's my picks from the Pens board. I picked 7th overall and had to go on auto halfway through.

QB-Aaron Rodgers
WR-Mike Wallace
WR-Braylon Edwards
RB-Ahmad Bradshaw
RB-Felix Jones
TE-Jason Witten
W/T-Chris Cooley
W/R-Darren Sproles
BN-Joe Flacco, Jerricho Cotchery, Brian Robiski, Tashard Choice

K-David Akers

D-LaMarr Woodley
D-Tamba Hali
DB-Michael Griffin
DB-Nnamdi Asomugha
DL-Haloti Ngata
DL-Mario Williams
CB-Derelle Revis
BN-Will Smith

Edit: Dropped Simpson for Cotchery.

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.

Last edited by End of Line: 08-22-2011 at 12:55 AM.
End of Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Big Poppa Puck
SAWFT!

Might as well put this here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
Had one of my Drafts today. 10 teams, 3rd pick.

3. QB Matt Schaub
1. RB Jamaal Charles
2. RB Rashard Mendenhall
4. WR Mike Wallace
5. WR Mike Williams(TB)
8. WR Mario Manningham
6. TE Jermichael Finley
17. K Ryan Longwell
16. DEF Falcons

BENCH:
13. QB Sam Bradford
7. RB Daniel Thomas
11. RB Fred Jackson
14. RB Roy Helu
9. WR Sidney Rice
10. WR Mike Thomas
15. WR Greg Little
12. TE Brandon Pettigrew

I wanted Julio Jones so bad he went the pick right before me when I was about to take him. I'll make sure to get him in my other leagues.

Big Poppa Puck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 07:35 AM
Mike Emrick
N'ord

HF League Chat League
QB Matt Ryan Tom Brady
WR Calvin Johnson Miles Austin
WR Mario Manningham Santonio Holmes
RB Maurice Jones-Drew Chris Johnson
RB Ryan Grant Mark Ingram
TE Brandon Pettigrew Marcedes Lewis
W/R/T Anquan Boldin Julio Jones
Bench Kyle Orton Tim Hightower
Bench Michael Crabtree Sam Bradford
Bench Jacquizz Rodgers Hines Ward
Bench Heath Miller Brandon Pettigrew
Bench Louis Murphy Roy Helu

Mike Emrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
CareyClutch
Doing the job

Send a message via MSN to CareyClutch
HF league.
QB- Philip River
WR- DeSean Jackson
WR- Kenny Britt
RB- Jamaal Charles
RB- Fred Jackson
TE- Vernon Davis
W/T- Mike Thomas

BN- matt Schaub
BN- Cedric Benson
BN- Johnny Knox
BN- Zach Miller
BN- Pierre Thomas
BN- Jacoby Jones
BN- Donald Driver

CareyClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Theon
No longer Reek

HF League. Had the team on auto-pick, still turned out good IMO.

QB - Drew Brees
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Chad Ochocinco
RB - Matt Forte
RB - BenJarvus Green-Ellis
TE - Kellen Winslow
W/T - Steve Smith (Carolina)

DEF - Pittsburgh + Baltimore

BN - Ryan Fitzpatrick
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Hines Ward
BN - Danario Alexander
BN - Brent Celek
BN - Garrett Hartley

Theon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 09:13 PM
Scharnhorst

I did my first ever fantasy football draft... How screwed am I? It was an auction and I got screwed on the QB front.

QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB
QB Jason Campbell, Oak QB
RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
WR Reggie Wayne, Ind WR
WR Chad Ochocinco, NE WR
TE Heath Miller, Pit TE
D/ST Eagles D/ST D/ST
K Rob Bironas, Ten K
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
Bench Lee Evans, Bal WR
Bench Mike Tolbert, SD RB
Bench Tarvaris Jackson, Sea QB
Bench Michael Hoomanawanui, StL TE
Bench Jordy Nelson, GB WR

Scharnhorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2011, 11:17 PM
cybresabre
Mad Magazine Scoutin

vCash: 751
Send a message via ICQ to cybresabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofIrvingKrystal View Post
I did my first ever fantasy football draft... How screwed am I? It was an auction and I got screwed on the QB front.

QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB
QB Jason Campbell, Oak QB
RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
RB Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
WR Reggie Wayne, Ind WR
WR Chad Ochocinco, NE WR
TE Heath Miller, Pit TE
D/ST Eagles D/ST D/ST
K Rob Bironas, Ten K
Bench Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB
Bench Lee Evans, Bal WR
Bench Mike Tolbert, SD RB
Bench Tarvaris Jackson, Sea QB
Bench Michael Hoomanawanui, StL TE
Bench Jordy Nelson, GB WR
I own Matt Ryan long-term and am optimistic about his upside. This should be a big year for his team, we'll see how much they can open the game up. Do you start 2 qb, though? You've got great running back depth. While I'm not sold on your older starting WR, they should have some gas left. I'm sure my first draft was uglier.

*yes it was.

cybresabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Reality Check

Finished my second draft. Twelve team league, 3rd overall pick:

1. (3) Ray Rice RB
2. (22) Hakeem Nicks WR
3. (27) Mike Wallace WR
4. (46) Vincent Jackson WR
5. (51) Matthew Stafford QB
6. (70) Beanie Wells RB
7. (75) Sam Bradford QB
8. (94) Julio Jones WR
9. (99) Joseph Addai RB
10. (118) Kellen Winslow TE
11. (123) Reggie Bush RB
12. (142) Danny Woodhead RB
13. (147) Nate Burleson WR
14. (166) Alex Henery K
15. (171) San Francisco DEF
====

My question is, should I drop Woodhead or Burleson and pickup Starks?

Problem is, Grant is healthy and he isn't. Torain and Helu are also available but Redskins are a risk every week

Reality Check is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2011, 03:18 PM
SaveByHexy

I did a Dynasty auction draft this weekend, 12 teams 30 roster spots per team (each team had $200 to start, and you could spend as much as you wanted in as few picks as you wanted, but when you ran out of money you were done until everyone else was done bidding, and then we did a snake draft to fill the rest of our rosters):

QB - Matt Ryan - $22
RB - Jamaal Charles - $48
RB - Daniel Thomas - $20
WR - Mike Williams - $35
WR - DeSean Jackson - $30
Flex - RB - Beanie Wells - $6
Flex - WR - Michael Crabtree - $8
TE - Greg Olsen - $1

Bench
QB - Joe Flacco - $5
QB - Cam Newton - $5
QB - Colin Kaepernick - $1
QB - Kyle Orton - Snake
RB - Tim Hightower - $4
RB - Rashad Jennings - $3
RB - Toby Gerhart - $3
RB - Alex Green - $1
RB - Jamie Harper - Snake
RB - Ricky Williams - Snake
WR - Robert Meachem - $1
WR - Earl Bennett - $1
WR - Brandon Gibson - $1
WR - Jerome Simpson - $1
WR - Antonio Brown - Snake
WR - Eddie Royal - $1
WR - Kevin Walter - Snake
WR - Early Doucet - Snake
WR - Steve Breaston - $1
WR - Jerrel Jernigan - Snake
TE - Jermaine Gresham - $2
TE - Kellen Davis - Snake

After the draft I felt pretty good as far as WR depth but looking back I feel like I may have a whole lot of nothing. Anyone you would drop to add any of the following?

Tandon Doss
Da'Rel Scott
Josh Johnson
Stephen McGee
Brady Quinn
Kahlil Bell

(sadly these are the only interesting names out there)

SaveByHexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2011, 07:42 PM
BGDDYKWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
My question is, should I drop Woodhead or Burleson and pickup Starks? Problem is, Grant is healthy and he isn't. Torain and Helu are also available but Redskins are a risk every week
I think Burleson could have a solid year, maybe something like 800 and 6 or so, but that's really not a guy you'd wanna start. I wouldn't wanna start Woodhead either. Personally I'd drop either of them for Starks simply because of the upside. Torain simply cannot stay healthy, so I wouldn't be interested in him. I've seen a lot of Hightower here in Az and he's just mediocre, so I'd at least keep an eye on Helu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveByHexy View Post
I did a Dynasty auction draft this weekend, 12 teams 30 roster spots per team (each team had $200 to start, and you could spend as much as you wanted in as few picks as you wanted, but when you ran out of money you were done until everyone else was done bidding, and then we did a snake draft to fill the rest of our rosters):
Wow that's a lot of roster spots. 8 hour draft? Lol. I'm really not familiar with dynasty leagues, but if the bidding is at least somewhat similar to regular auctions I really like Charles at $48. I think you overspent for Ryan (and Flacco), and probably Daniel Thomas as well. Also pretty weak at TE. Tough for me to rank the potential X amount of years down the road on some of the guys because I don't do dynasty leagues so that's not on my radar.

Old
08-25-2011, 12:19 AM
AngryBeavers
Suh Nation

10 team PPR 1 keep. Picking 7th.

Matt Schaub
Sam Bradford

Chris Johnson
Matt Forte
Fred Jackson
Time Hightower
Delone Carter

Roddy White
Mike Wallace
Mike Williams(T.B.)
Santana Moss
Mike Thomas
Greg Little
Mike Sims-Walker

Owen Daniels

Oakland D/ST

Nate Kaeding

I feel really great with my draft. I kept CJ2K with my one keep and couldn't believe when Rowdy Roddy White fell to me at 7.

Last edited by AngryBeavers: 08-25-2011 at 12:27 AM.
AngryBeavers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Reality Check

Quote:
I think Burleson could have a solid year, maybe something like 800 and 6 or so, but that's really not a guy you'd wanna start. I wouldn't wanna start Woodhead either. Personally I'd drop either of them for Starks simply because of the upside. Torain simply cannot stay healthy, so I wouldn't be interested in him. I've seen a lot of Hightower here in Az and he's just mediocre, so I'd at least keep an eye on Helu.
Burleson is a solid backup and fits well into Detroit's system. So I'm probably going to keep him for now despite having good depth at WR. At least, until I see someone better waived or need replacements in a bye week.

I'm on the fence with Starks as in addition to Grant, you also have Kuhn and Rodgers. New England is a bit muddled too but this is a ppr league.

I think I will just hold out for now

Reality Check is offline   Reply With Quote