HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

League of Legends

Closed Thread

Old
09-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Lizard King*

vCash: 500
Gragas as well. Everyone saw top players destroy with Gragas and started playing him.

Maybe it's cause I'm at 1120 ELO again -_-

Old
09-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Lizard King*

Just got back up to 1150 after winning two easy games.

Sometimes I love this elo for how easy it is and then sometimes I'm on the other team and I hate everyone haha

Old
09-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Buddio
CFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor City Madman View Post
I love how after a streamed championship game you see people playing the same champs cause they think they're so good.
....or those champions are actually top tier, hence the reason pro players play them.

Old
09-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Flyersfan1493
Formerly Go For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddio View Post
....or those champions are actually top tier, hence the reason pro players play them.
And I wish they didn't. I liked it more when Gragas and Skarner were UP.

Old
09-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Buddio
CFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go For It View Post
#LoLHipsterProblemz

Old
09-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Lizard King*

Quote:
Yeah I never used to see Gragas in ranked. I was able to pick him as 5th pick 100% of the time. Same thing with Corki.

Now whenever I'm not first pick I get scared someone's going to take Corki.

Old
09-04-2012, 05:16 AM
Lizard King*

Man I hate playing against people who think they deserve to be at 2k elo and act like they don't belong at the elo they are at currently (1150).

Example: My whole team is getting dragon (4 members). I, as the adc, am farming bot to rack up more cs because I had fallen behind (support was always backing leaving me alone in lane getting zoned). Team says I don't help get dragon which is more valuable than cs. Yes it is but when you're 4 I get the extra 190 gold and the extra gold from cs to catch up.

Example 2: I go back to buy a tri-force. All I had from tri-force was the phage. So I upgrade from phage straight to a tri-force. Start going down mid lane to see my team has initiated a fight under the other team's tower and starts blaming me for not being there. I explain to them I was backing to buy a tri-force so I can be more mobile and put out more damage in a fight and they kept saying I should have been there. Morons.

I hate playing with incompetent people. Why can't I just get back to 1300 and slowly build my way up to gold

Old
09-04-2012, 09:51 AM
SoulReaper
Cake is a LIE!

Quote:
Man I hate playing against people who think they deserve to be at 2k elo and act like they don't belong at the elo they are at currently (1150).

Example: My whole team is getting dragon (4 members). I, as the adc, am farming bot to rack up more cs because I had fallen behind (support was always backing leaving me alone in lane getting zoned). Team says I don't help get dragon which is more valuable than cs. Yes it is but when you're 4 I get the extra 190 gold and the extra gold from cs to catch up.

Example 2: I go back to buy a tri-force. All I had from tri-force was the phage. So I upgrade from phage straight to a tri-force. Start going down mid lane to see my team has initiated a fight under the other team's tower and starts blaming me for not being there. I explain to them I was backing to buy a tri-force so I can be more mobile and put out more damage in a fight and they kept saying I should have been there. Morons.

I hate playing with incompetent people. Why can't I just get back to 1300 and slowly build my way up to gold
You just have to continue to play until you get there.

It's really hard to carry games as ADC in low elo because there is no way you can help other lanes if they get into trouble.

Mid lane can help other lane easily if other lanes are in trouble. As jungler, you can gank the lane that is having trouble. If you play top lane and dominate your lane enough, you force other lane and jungler to help top lane and help other lanes get stronger.

Yeah, it's really hard to get your elo up playing as ADC unless you get a team with at least average skills.

Old
09-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Lizard King*

Yeah I played one game as jungle Amumu. I wrecked everyone's face. Just jumped in and everyone focused me so I ult and do all the damages and flash out while they chase me and my team melts them. So funny

Old
09-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Buddio
CFC

Quote:
Yeah I never used to see Gragas in ranked. I was able to pick him as 5th pick 100% of the time. Same thing with Corki.

Now whenever I'm not first pick I get scared someone's going to take Corki.
Pffffffft, 5th pick is always forced support, everyone knows that

Old
09-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Lizard King*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddio View Post
Pffffffft, 5th pick is always forced support, everyone knows that
Rofl sometimes I be the ******* and say "ADC OR FEED KTHNX".

Type in all caps and disregard everyone and I get adc half the time. Once the game starts I tell them I was just trolling. Then they get mad and then I carry and they don't know if they're still mad at me.

Old
09-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Flyersfan1493
Formerly Go For It

Any general tips for mid? It's the only role that I'm not comfortable doing yet.

Old
09-04-2012, 05:11 PM
vippe

Send a message via MSN to vippe
Quote:
Rofl sometimes I be the ******* and say "ADC OR FEED KTHNX".

Type in all caps and disregard everyone and I get adc half the time. Once the game starts I tell them I was just trolling. Then they get mad and then I carry and they don't know if they're still mad at me.
I hate people like you

Old
09-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Lizard King*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vippe View Post
I hate people like you
Well I'm fed up of being unranked haha.

I'm at 1180 today. So far so good. Need 10 more wins hopefully.

Old
09-05-2012, 06:49 AM
GatoradeG*

Some kids just can't handle playing against Ammumu. It baffles me. Had a Cassio and I think it was Caitlyn a while ago on my team. Ammumu bandages to Cassio (who is standing in the front of a tower for god knows what reason) and dies pretty much instantly. So there's like half the teams damage down the ****ing tube. Lee Sin jungle yo. **** you emumu. Lee Sin, Shyvana, Nunu <3 Skarner is cool 2 but he needs a new skin!!!

It's amazing how bad my day started. First game; I just woke up and I was with my friend and I get jungle. I pick Naut cuz we need major CC. We get invaded and I notice our top and AD carry are afk for lyfe. Then our mid dies in the invasion and he leaves. 2v5 with my friend **** me. Surrender at 20. Next game; Pantheon supporting my friend. GG surrender at 20 cuz Pantheon roams top and dies 5 times. Next game; AD carry is afk for lyfe. Surrender at 20 but my support Nunu is OP so I'm 4/6/4 or something like that, twitch sucks. Probably not the correct order but I'd rother forget the ******* idiots who play this game.

Old
09-05-2012, 09:23 AM
CptxMorgan
Dangerzone

Quote:
Any general tips for mid? It's the only role that I'm not comfortable doing yet.
Be wary of ganks, AP carries are generally pretty immobile, that being said, middle lane is shorter than top or bot so that makes up for it to an extent.

Do not be afraid to use spells to pick up CS, if you manage to push the lane to the tower, don't be afraid to run to top or bot lane for a quick gank.

Know your opponent's combos, this one is a biggie given the relative burst/squishiness of most mid laners.

Old
09-05-2012, 10:03 AM
McDonagh
Slow it down 30GHz

I have two level 14 accounts, and I still can't get the hang of it. I keep playing because it's really fun, but sometimes I am the sole reason my team loses. I play Ashe.

I [am] improving, but not as fast as I'd like to. What's the safest, least relied on role? I don't even know them all, haha.

Old
09-05-2012, 03:34 PM
GatoradeG*

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonagh View Post
I have two level 14 accounts, and I still can't get the hang of it. I keep playing because it's really fun, but sometimes I am the sole reason my team loses. I play Ashe.

I [am] improving, but not as fast as I'd like to. What's the safest, least relied on role? I don't even know them all, haha.
Probably support, but all roles are vital!!! It's a TEAM GAME!

Old
09-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Flyersfan1493
Formerly Go For It

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonagh View Post

The thing about support though is that it is EXTREMELY hard to carry your team. You could have your best game ever, even with someone like Blitzcrank, but if your team is stupid, you'll still most likely lose.

Old
09-05-2012, 05:02 PM
sa cyred
Trying to Chill

Played a game where 3 people dc'd 5 minutes into the game after dieing a total of 10 times. So it was 5v2. I was darius and another guy was a Lulu. 2nd time I ever played Darius and went 25-4. We destroyed them in kills but couldnt keep up with that many players.

Old
09-06-2012, 07:21 AM
SoulReaper
Cake is a LIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoradeG View Post
Some kids just can't handle playing against Ammumu. It baffles me. Had a Cassio and I think it was Caitlyn a while ago on my team. Ammumu bandages to Cassio (who is standing in the front of a tower for god knows what reason) and dies pretty much instantly. So there's like half the teams damage down the ****ing tube. Lee Sin jungle yo. **** you emumu. Lee Sin, Shyvana, Nunu <3 Skarner is cool 2 but he needs a new skin!!!

It's amazing how bad my day started. First game; I just woke up and I was with my friend and I get jungle. I pick Naut cuz we need major CC. We get invaded and I notice our top and AD carry are afk for lyfe. Then our mid dies in the invasion and he leaves. 2v5 with my friend **** me. Surrender at 20. Next game; Pantheon supporting my friend. GG surrender at 20 cuz Pantheon roams top and dies 5 times. Next game; AD carry is afk for lyfe. Surrender at 20 but my support Nunu is OP so I'm 4/6/4 or something like that, twitch sucks. Probably not the correct order but I'd rother forget the ******* idiots who play this game.
I can totally feel your rage, because I can barely understand what you wrote...

Must have been really outragous morning games.

Old
09-06-2012, 07:50 AM
GatoradeG*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaper View Post
I can totally feel your rage, because I can barely understand what you wrote...

Must have been really outragous morning games.
Rofl... I suppose I was more concerned about ranting than making sense XD

At least I had a decent night last night. Aka 5 people on my team that I know in real life -.-

Old
09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
McDonagh
Slow it down 30GHz

Is there an HFBoards for fun team or something? I feel like I'd learn a lot more being on a team with the same people instead of randoms every game.

Old
09-06-2012, 10:20 AM
GatoradeG*

Would be interesting. I'm not that great myself.

Old
09-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Bengui

Just post your username and we can do that
I'm Bengui.

Closed Thread