HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Summer Prospect Poll #12

View Poll Results: Who is #12?
Zach Budish 1 3.70%
Gabriel Borque 11 40.74%
Jusso Puustinen 0 0%
Miikka Salomaki 3 11.11%
Jeremy Smith 1 3.70%
Chase Balisy 0 0%
Patric Cehlin 5 18.52%
Jani Lajunen 0 0%
Charles Oliver Roussell 1 3.70%
Chet Pickard 2 7.41%
Garrett Noonan 0 0%
Taylor Aronson 0 0%
Anthony Bitetto 0 0%
Atte Engren 0 0%
Magnus Hellberg 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
08-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Summer Prospect Poll #12

#1: Jon Blum 73%
#2: Ryan Ellis 45%
#3 Roman Josi 59%
#4. Taylor Beck 33%
#5. Mattias Ekholm 33%
#6. Anders Lindback 38%
#7. Craig Smith 56%
#8. Blake Geoffrion 43.3%
#9. Austin Watson 52%
#10. Matt Halischuk RUNOFF
#11. Michael Latta RUNOFF

Old
08-16-2011, 06:19 PM
Predsrule

wow how Roussell has fallen .. one somewhat bad year doesnt take that much away from everything else

Old
08-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Top 6 Spaling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predsrule View Post
wow how Roussell has fallen .. one somewhat bad year doesnt take that much away from everything else
We're just really, really deep. I dont think he's a bad prospect, I just think a bunch of guys are better.

Old
08-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
These next few picks should likely see votes all over the board. I'm voting Bourque here, but had to give Cehlin, Hellberg, and Salomaki a lot of consideration as well.

We have a very deep prospect pool despite what ESPN might say (I have no clue how they ranked us as a bottom 5 team)...

Old
08-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
These next few picks should likely see votes all over the board. I'm voting Bourque here, but had to give Cehlin, Hellberg, and Salomaki a lot of consideration as well.

We have a very deep prospect pool despite what ESPN might say (I have no clue how they ranked us as a bottom 5 team)...
Remember what organization you're talking about now espnme

Old
08-16-2011, 11:12 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Cehlin

Old
08-16-2011, 11:13 PM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Quote:

Thats the answer right thurrr

But on paper it is crazy how deep our prospect pool is. Not many ppl outside NSH know of the guys we have and their potential. Most think we have dmen only.

Old
08-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Went with Cehlin but Bourque is a fine choice as well.

Old
08-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Will Son View Post
Thats the answer right thurrr

But on paper it is crazy how deep our prospect pool is. Not many ppl outside NSH know of the guys we have and their potential. Most think we have dmen only.
Oh, I'm aware...that's why I took the ranking with a grain of salt and a "we'll show you" attitude.

I can't believe we are already at #12 and still have 5 or 6 guys that could easily be in the the top 10 of some teams prospect pools. Another few guys I didn't list above because I'm not sure they fit in the next couple picks, but definitely belong in the top 20 are Lajunen, Puustinen, Budish, and Roussel. We could easily see both Lajunen and Puustinen called up at some point this season and Budish and Roussel were both top prospects just a season ago, but have slid due to poor season's. Still a lot of potential there though for each...

Old
08-17-2011, 12:41 AM
I Will Son
An Army of One

Quote:
Oh, I'm aware...that's why I took the ranking with a grain of salt and a "we'll show you" attitude.

I can't believe we are already at #12 and still have 5 or 6 guys that could easily be in the the top 10 of some teams prospect pools. Another few guys I didn't list above because I'm not sure they fit in the next couple picks, but definitely belong in the top 20 are Lajunen, Puustinen, Budish, and Roussel. We could easily see both Lajunen and Puustinen called up at some point this season and Budish and Roussel were both top prospects just a season ago, but have slid due to poor season's. Still a lot of potential there though for each...
I know it really got me thinking about our prospect depth when I realized how far Latta went. And last year I had Budish, Roussel, and Pickard a lot higher, Budish has still can prove himself. Just needs to prove he can stay healthy. COR I really hope he has a rebound year, cause last year I had him before Ekholm. I think everyone did.

Idk much about Lajunen and Puustinen. I do know they both got moves and know how to score.

Edit: Add Josh Shalla, dude scores. A lot

Old
08-17-2011, 08:20 AM
AtlantaWhaler
Thrash/Preds/Sabres

Quote:

Coming over from a team with the worst player development ever and the weakest pool in the league, it is amazing to see the list of prospects this team has.

Closed Thread