HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012-13 Ticket Exchange Thread

Old
11-13-2011, 11:33 PM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

vCash: 500
Fansnap.com is an aggregator that searches all the ticket sites (and provides you the link to the lowest fees). Also good for visualizing what you can afford.

I'd expect a premium for that game - I think the best you're going to find is in the $200 range per pair, which would be lucky. Likely in the $250 or $300 range for a pair of uppers.

30Rinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 12:00 AM
NikolaiTesla*
This team is waffle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx101 View Post
ya right. I talked to one for an hour trying to get 2 $50 (actual) for $120 on a Saturday against Boston...5 minutes into the 2nd. He wanted 120 each

Blue Jay scalpers are always the best, $15 and your in
That doesn't have much to do with the scalpers, but rather demand. Blue Jays can't sell out a building, tickets are always available. Scalpers have no leverage. Now when you talk about the Leafs, good luck buddy... and facing the Bruins of all teams...

NikolaiTesla* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 12:02 AM
NikolaiTesla*
This team is waffle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdinger View Post
An Englishman,a Scotsman and an Irishman go to the ACC......
With the prices of alcohol at the ACC, poor guys..

NikolaiTesla* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 12:12 AM
The Lollipop King
4th Line = all heart

Check Kajiji or Craigslist. I was able to find tickets around face value a few times. You gotta be patient, and a little bit lucky. Not everyone is a greedy and you can find people who will give you a good value for the tickets.

The Lollipop King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 06:09 AM
LeafsGuru93
me & Dave Ellett

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
That's awful.

I usually get green's for 100 each.

Last years' hall-of-fame game (1-0 loss to OTT), I paid 150 each for Reds.

Just look hard.
That's horrible!! I got Greens last year for $71

It's not how they died that made them heroes, it's how they lived, putting others safety 1st, each & every day. Thanks Toronto police for keeping us safe. -RIP Sgt. Ryan Russell, Const. Garrett Styles.
LeafsGuru93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:12 AM
topched

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenSchenn2 View Post
That's awful.

I usually get green's for 100 each.

Last years' hall-of-fame game (1-0 loss to OTT), I paid 150 each for Reds.

Just look hard.
Haha calling you out! Last hears HOF game was against buffalo. 3-2 SO loss. I was there.

But green's for 100 each aren't a normal thing, if you're buying from the conventional places like stub hub etc like most people have to. I would say you're looking at about 150 each for greens after it's all said and done.

OP your best bet is to just scour the I Internet for a legitimate seller whos looking to unload that game. That includes checking out te ticket sale thread here as there are a handful of posters with seasons or regular tickets coming their way.

Caps are a hot ticket so if you can find any seats that get you in the building for less than 100 id say go for it.

Best of luck

topched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 08:27 AM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffler View Post
Gonna be hard. I paid $125/each for last row purples last year's last Leafs/Caps game. Good luck though!
thats pretty bad.

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:28 AM
SeenSchenn2
Itchin' For Mitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by topched View Post
Haha calling you out! Last hears HOF game was against buffalo. 3-2 SO loss. I was there.

But green's for 100 each aren't a normal thing, if you're buying from the conventional places like stub hub etc like most people have to. I would say you're looking at about 150 each for greens after it's all said and done.

OP your best bet is to just scour the I Internet for a legitimate seller whos looking to unload that game. That includes checking out te ticket sale thread here as there are a handful of posters with seasons or regular tickets coming their way.

Caps are a hot ticket so if you can find any seats that get you in the building for less than 100 id say go for it.

Best of luck
My bad

By hall-of-fame game, I meant the "Troops-night" game. Hahaa.

SeenSchenn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 10:38 AM
paulster2626

Quote:
ya right. I talked to one for an hour trying to get 2 $50 (actual) for $120 on a Saturday against Boston...5 minutes into the 2nd. He wanted 120 each

I've never had a problem, ever. Usually pay about $20 over face for a ticket, and I get there long before the game starts. Jays games are a totally different story - season ticket prices are far, far less than face-value. Apples and oranges comparing Leafs/Jays/TFC/Raps.

But as far as your experience is concerned, instead of talking to that one ******** for an hour, you should have tried the 50 other guys hanging around. I'd say 1 out of 5 scalpers I talk to are total jerks, and I laugh at them and move on. It's funny when they think I don't have basic math skills.

Bottom line is they try to rush you in to a decision and think they hold all the chips. Fact is, you're the one with the money and there are lots of guys trying to unload tickets. They all work for 2-3 "masterminds" anyway, so just tell them to call their boss and ask. They're also much more receptive to being nice than being a hard-nosed consumer, and dont' be scared to walk away. 90% of the deals I've gotten are from guys that said "okay fine" after I walked 5 steps away, or guys that I've come back to after 10 minutes or so and just asked if they were ready to sell me the tickets yet.

Another strategy, if you're really feeling badass, is to hang around a group of 'em, and when someone comes up to sell their extra ticket, interrupt the conversation and tell the person you're just a guy who wants to go to a game, etc. Offering face-value will be more than what the scalper would have given them. I've never done this though, because I haven't had to.

I should make a web guide about how to get a good price from scalpers. I must have explained this about 1000x.

paulster2626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 11:05 AM
HockeyNightInBelfast
HockeyNightInBelfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
I've never had a problem, ever. Usually pay about $20 over face for a ticket, and I get there long before the game starts. Jays games are a totally different story - season ticket prices are far, far less than face-value. Apples and oranges comparing Leafs/Jays/TFC/Raps.

But as far as your experience is concerned, instead of talking to that one ******** for an hour, you should have tried the 50 other guys hanging around. I'd say 1 out of 5 scalpers I talk to are total jerks, and I laugh at them and move on. It's funny when they think I don't have basic math skills.

Bottom line is they try to rush you in to a decision and think they hold all the chips. Fact is, you're the one with the money and there are lots of guys trying to unload tickets. They all work for 2-3 "masterminds" anyway, so just tell them to call their boss and ask. They're also much more receptive to being nice than being a hard-nosed consumer, and dont' be scared to walk away. 90% of the deals I've gotten are from guys that said "okay fine" after I walked 5 steps away, or guys that I've come back to after 10 minutes or so and just asked if they were ready to sell me the tickets yet.

Another strategy, if you're really feeling badass, is to hang around a group of 'em, and when someone comes up to sell their extra ticket, interrupt the conversation and tell the person you're just a guy who wants to go to a game, etc. Offering face-value will be more than what the scalper would have given them. I've never done this though, because I haven't had to.

I should make a web guide about how to get a good price from scalpers. I must have explained this about 1000x.
IF it comes to that, it's helpful to have these pointers you mention in dealing with the scalpers, so thanks for posting this.

HockeyNightInBelfast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 11:07 AM
HockeyNightInBelfast
HockeyNightInBelfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikolaiTesla View Post
With the prices of alcohol at the ACC, poor guys..

by the way, as I see much has been made of the fact that I mentioned I was an 'Irish' Leaf fan, I moved to Ireland to quit drinking.

HockeyNightInBelfast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 12:11 PM
HernzNation

vCash: 50
NOV 19 vs WSH

Have 2 pairs of piggyback seats for this game.

First pair in Sec 307 -- Rows 14 and 15, Seat 7 both rows.

Second pair in Sec 310 -- Row 14, Seat 17 and Row 15, Seat 19.

These are E-tickets. Pm me if interested.

HernzNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 04:14 PM
RonTextall

Send a message via Skype™ to RonTextall
Quote:

Why bother? I bought a ticket at the box office for $11, watched the first inning from the concourse then sat 20 rows behind 3rd base...next to some guys who paid $75.

RonTextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Drop The Mits
Dinger Derby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTextall View Post
Why bother? I bought a ticket at the box office for $11, watched the first inning from the concourse then sat 20 rows behind 3rd base...next to some guys who paid $75.
Yup... Buy the cheapest ticket available and just move down, they don't usually check tickets if you look like you know where you're going and you dont have your ticket in your hand. Ive been to plenty of games where I was 3rd row after paying $13

Drop The Mits is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2011, 11:33 PM
blue82
BELEAF (win or lose)

anyone interested in 4 side by side leaf tickets im trying to get rid of for $360 total? just shoot me a pm, non obstructed, thanks

blue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
zapy

TUESDAY Dec 13 - Carolina vs Toronto @ ACC

Hi guys,

Anyone have 2 tickets (side-by-side) for the Carolina game in Toronto Dec 13?

I'm looking for cheap purples (but not standing or blocked). The ones that have face value of 65-90.

I don't want to pay more than face value. Maybe I'll add $5 or $10 for your trouble, lol.

Message me if you have the physical tickets.

Thanks.

zapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2011, 06:17 PM
zapy

ALso. .

How can I tell if a ticket (not e-ticket, I mean hard ticket) is fake or real?

zapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 02:23 AM
mobifree
Cellphone Unlocker

Looking for Leafs vs. King Dec 19

Hi,

I'm looking for a pair of tickets to the Kings games.
300s first row.

mobifree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2011, 01:53 PM
calcal798

Does anyone have 4 tickets together on January 5th or 7th? I've never been to a game so me and my buddies want to go. PM if you do or know of where to find them.

Last edited by calcal798: 11-22-2011 at 02:03 PM.
calcal798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 09:46 PM
deaconblues442

I have four (4) season seats in Section 312, row 3 on the aisle. I have sold games on this forum in the past. Right now I am willing to sell any games from December 14 through March 1. Tickets are face value ($95 or $110 depending on the game (Leafs introduced staggered pricing this season)). Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks.

deaconblues442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 08:37 AM
gabeliscious

i have 2 tickets side by side for this tues (dec 6) vs the devils. greens row 10. i cant remember the section off the top of my head but it is between the goal line and the blue line. i cant make the game and would like to TRADE them for another game if possible. i am happy to pay the difference if someone has another game with a pricier ticket.

gabeliscious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 11:51 AM
TML g u n n e R s*
EDC 2013

Send a message via MSN to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Yahoo to TML g u n n e R s* Send a message via Skype™ to TML g u n n e R s*
need two tickets dec 22nd vs the Sabres, Lower Bowl, Center Ice

TML g u n n e R s* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 04:22 PM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

I have:
2 Tickets - Section 312 Row 13 Seats 9 - 10 (PURPLES) for Devils vs. Leafs on Dec 6th (this tuesday)

I'd like to trade them for 2 equivalent tickets to a game in the new year - I'm going to Boston for the weekend and want to space out the games I see.

Also willing to trade for tickets for buf/tor in buf, if you've got them. PM me if you're interested

Edit - Here is the view

Willing to trade for almost any other game (including later in December, any jan, any feb) - don't care the opponent. If it is different seats/much better opponent I may chip in cash.

Last edited by 30Rinks: 12-01-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old
12-01-2011, 03:45 PM
HernzNation

vCash: 50
CANUCKS vs LEAFS - DEC 17th

I have two single seats left to this game. I believe they are Blues, and am selling them at cost. They are both E-tickets.

Sec 301 Row 7 Seat 7 (aisle seat) - $120
Sec 302 Row 3 Seat 11 - $120

I also have two piggyback reds, which are hard tickets.

Sec 103 Row 21 Seat 11
Sec 103 Row 22 Seat 9

Please pm me if interested.

HernzNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2011, 07:55 PM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30Rinks View Post
I have:
2 Tickets - Section 312 Row 13 Seats 9 - 10 (PURPLES) for Devils vs. Leafs on Dec 6th (this tuesday)

I'd like to trade them for 2 equivalent tickets to a game in the new year - I'm going to Boston for the weekend and want to space out the games I see.

Also willing to trade for tickets for buf/tor in buf, if you've got them. PM me if you're interested

Edit - Here is the view

Willing to trade for almost any other game (including later in December, any jan, any feb) - don't care the opponent. If it is different seats/much better opponent I may chip in cash.
Still have these, would prefer to trade... shoot the offers to me