HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs gear in LA

Old
11-26-2011, 05:26 PM
dre2112

vCash: 500
Habs gear in LA

hey guys, huge Kings fan here, but I am original from Montreal and they're my #1 team. I'll be going to the game on Saturday and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some Canadiens apparel? Jerseys/t-shirts to wear to the game? I'll be wearing a Kings hat which I already own and a Habs jersey/shirt but I don't own one and wanted one for the game. I tried online but I worry that it might take too long to get to me by the time the game starts.

Thanks for the help (i live in the Valley if that helps)

dre2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Live in the Now
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 50
Hockey Giant in Anaheim may be your only shot, can't think of anything else myself. Long drive to pick up anything, but it may be worth it to you. Call them first with your size and what you want to see if they have it so you don't waste your time and go all that way for nothing.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/hockey-eq...locations.html

Live in the Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 07:44 PM
kingfansince1967

Kings fan here in Montreal...

Are you sure you want to wear Montreal colors at the game... Is it safe? I was in LA this summer, went to a Dodger game with wife and kids, I am a Dodger fan but still have the Expos in my heart, so I wore an Expo jersey and a Dodger cap and I had more than ten "come on man, the Expos..." sobered at me during the game, imagine if I had a El Presidente jersey on...

It is in my plans to go some day to Staple center with a Habs jersey and a Kings cap but let me know how it's gonna be for you before

As long as Terry Murray is the LAK coach, I remain convinced that they won't make it to the top...

Hope Bernier will be in goal against his home town (I got a LAK jersey signed by him here in Mtl this summer).

Good luck!

kingfansince1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Chazz Reinhold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfansince1967 View Post

Are you sure you want to wear Montreal colors at the game... Is it safe? I was in LA this summer, went to a Dodger game with wife and kids, I am a Dodger fan but still have the Expos in my heart, so I wore an Expo jersey and a Dodger cap and I had more than ten "come on man, the Expos..." sobered at me during the game, imagine if I had a El Presidente jersey on...

It is in my plans to go some day to Staple center with a Habs jersey and a Kings cap but let me know how it's gonna be for you before

As long as Terry Murray is the LAK coach, I remain convinced that they won't make it to the top...

Hope Bernier will be in goal against his home town (I got a LAK jersey signed by him here in Mtl this summer).

Good luck!
It's plenty safe to wear Canadiens' gear to Staples. Last time the Habs were in LA probably half of the arena was wearing Canadiens' stuff.

Chazz Reinhold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 07:52 PM
Scottkmlps

Quote:

More than likely because the Expos no longer exist.

Scottkmlps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2011, 07:55 PM
kingfansince1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazz Reinhold View Post
It's plenty safe to wear Canadiens' gear to Staples. Last time the Habs were in LA probably half of the arena was wearing Canadiens' stuff.
That make's sense, a lot of Quebecois have moved to LA over the years...

If there are 10 fans with LAK gear at a game at the Bell Center that's the ultimate...

Old
11-26-2011, 07:57 PM
kingfansince1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps View Post
ut I tried hard to get Wallach to sign my jersey...

Old
11-26-2011, 08:17 PM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

Quote:
That make's sense, a lot of Quebecois have moved to LA over the years...
A lot of fans of every team has moved to LA over the years

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Butch 19
King me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottkmlps View Post
... and I still love me some Rick Monday.

Butch 19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

Ok.. I'm sorry but I'd probably make a comment if I saw you wearing both Kings AND Canadiens gear. Pick one. As for a place to get gear, Hockey Monkey in Santa Ana is another possibility. There is also Hockey Tron in Los Alamitos which I haven't been to yet so I'm not sure if they carry memorabilia or not. You can try giving them both a call.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2011, 11:55 AM
The Tikkanen
Pest

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
I wouldn't bother. I play hockey and visit the stores mentioned and I don't see Canadians gear there. LA isn't a good place to look for hockey gear, it's 80 degrees today, nobody plays hockey (even most King fans) and it can be challenging finding Kings gear let alone Habs gear. If you're looking for Habs gear and you live in Montreal I'd suggest buying it there. And you won't hear a peep from Staples fans, every road team that comes into the building seems to flood the place.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote