HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

YAHOO! Fantasy League Rosters

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
  #76
Kane One
Global Moderator
vBookie Bookie
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 25,941
vCash: 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
Just checked your settings. Add short-handed points to the offensive scoring stats. Trade End date change to March 1st. Also, your draft is very late, September 24th? Make the draft next week if you can. Max acquisitions change to 4 per week. And everything else is fine, mine will be a tad different, but I'm not going to nitpick and make you change everything. Just change those and you're fine. Oh and I almost forgot, make 2 divisions.
Bah, I didn't want divisions. It's retarded, but whatever. When I add it, do division leaders automatically make the playoffs or is it just the top 6 teams in the league?

__________________
++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<
-]>++++++.>+.+++++++++++++++.>+++++++++.<-.
>-------.<<-----.>----.>.<<+++++++++++.>-------------
-.+++++++++++++.-------.--.+++++++++++++.+.>+.>.

NHL Standings Under Different Point Systems
Kane One is online now  
Old
08-26-2011, 01:51 PM
  #77
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Bah, I didn't want divisions. It's retarded, but whatever. When I add it, do division leaders automatically make the playoffs or is it just the top 6 teams in the league?
If you don't want to do divisions, that's fine, but if you do, division leaders get #1 seed.

__________________
Jaime Lannister has better hands than Brian Boyle.
Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:00 PM
  #78
Kane One
Global Moderator
vBookie Bookie
 
Kane One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 25,941
vCash: 3000
Also, can you put everyone's team name next to their username in the OP? If not, that's fine. My team name is Datsyuks My Balls.

Kane One is online now  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:01 PM
  #79
BrianBoyle
Nash goes HAM
 
BrianBoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the grass
Country: United States
Posts: 51,656
vCash: 300
Mine is Kristopher Letangs.

Come at me bro.

__________________

Neutral Milk Hotel are literally GOAT
Amy Poehler <3

Credit to Ail for the sig.
BrianBoyle is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:01 PM
  #80
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
Also, can you put everyone's team name next to their username in the OP? If not, that's fine. My team name is Datsyuks My Balls.
Yes, but you'll have to supply me with everyone's name. You have to get the names from everyone and then give them to me.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:07 PM
  #81
The Dark Passenger
HFNYR Blues GM
 
The Dark Passenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vermont -> Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 1,342
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
Just checked your settings. Add short-handed points to the offensive scoring stats. Trade End date change to March 1st. Also, your draft is very late, September 24th? Make the draft next week if you can. Max acquisitions change to 4 per week. And everything else is fine, mine will be a tad different, but I'm not going to nitpick and make you change everything. Just change those and you're fine. Oh and I almost forgot, make 2 divisions.
Personally I prefer later drafts as you know what injuries there are (so you don't end up drafting Mark Streit only to have him be out for the year like last year). I think mid-September drafts would be better for that reason. Plus, people get all amped up for fantasy hockey and drafts in August, then come early-mid October, forget about the team and you end up with 3 active members. Just my personal opinion though.

The Dark Passenger is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:09 PM
  #82
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Passenger View Post
Personally I prefer later drafts as you know what injuries there are (so you don't end up drafting Mark Streit only to have him be out for the year like last year). I think mid-September drafts would be better for that reason. Plus, people get all amped up for fantasy hockey and drafts in August, then come early-mid October, forget about the team and you end up with 3 active members. Just my personal opinion though.
Talk to your commissioner. My draft is September 3rd.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:18 PM
  #83
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Just sent out PM's to all members of my league with info on how to join the league. cmon boys, lets get this thing running

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:18 PM
  #84
Swagelin
aka Bienvenue a ny
 
Swagelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,751
vCash: 500
If nobody stepped up to be commissioner of League 4 already I'll take it.

Just send me a pm telling me exactly what you need me to do or whatever.

Swagelin is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:22 PM
  #85
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bienvenue a New York View Post
If nobody stepped up to be commissioner of League 4 already I'll take it.

Just send me a pm telling me exactly what you need me to do or whatever.
Commissioner you shall be .

Go to the OP and read the rules on how to set up the league, as in making the rosters and such. Maximum moves per week, make it 4. For scoring purposes, for offense: SOG, G, A, PPP, SHP. For goaltending scoring: Wins, GAA, SV%, and SO.

If you have any questions on the other stuff when setting up the league, just holler at me.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:34 PM
  #86
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,503
vCash: 500
"wwc's Flying Monkeys" shall be my team name.

__________________

RANGERS =
we want cup is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:35 PM
  #87
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,332
vCash: 50
My team name is Dubistache

Kreider is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:37 PM
  #88
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
"wwc's Flying Monkeys" shall be my team name.
sounds good, I'm "John Giannone"

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:40 PM
  #89
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 17,600
vCash: 500
Won't have my laptop until this Monday so I can't do anything till then.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:40 PM
  #90
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,332
vCash: 50
quick question, what are pre-draft player rankings?
does it draft the players for you if you can't make the draft???

Kreider is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
  #91
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nils2317 View Post
quick question, what are pre-draft player rankings?
does it draft the players for you if you can't make the draft???
It gives you rankings of players. It is basically for noobs that don't know too much about players, it tells you what players are ranked where so when you draft, you can take the best player available. If you auto-draft, the computer automatically takes the best player available by Yahoo rank

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:48 PM
  #92
Kreider
My name is Nils
 
Kreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 15,332
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
It gives you rankings of players. It is basically for noobs that don't know too much about players, it tells you what players are ranked where so when you draft, you can take the best player available. If you auto-draft, the computer automatically takes the best player available by Yahoo rank
k thanks. wasn't gonna miss the draft anyways, but good to know it's completely useless

Kreider is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 02:59 PM
  #93
Swagelin
aka Bienvenue a ny
 
Swagelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,751
vCash: 500
Setting up the league now. Tell me if this setup is correct before I finalize it.

Quote:
Scoring Type Head-to-Head - One Win
Divisions No
Playoffs Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams)
Automatic Playoff Reseeding No
Playoff Seeding Type All teams seeded by overall standings
Lock Eliminated Teams No
Max Teams 10
Draft Time Per Pick 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Max Acquisitions per Season No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week 4
Max Trades per Season No maximum
Trade End Date March 8, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades No
Trade Review Commissioner
Trade Reject Time 2 days
Waiver Time 2 days
Waiver Type Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Yahoo! Sports
Post Draft Players Follow Waiver Rules
League Start Week Week 1 (Oct 6)
Roster Changes Daily - Tomorrow
Minimum Games Played 3
Make league publicly viewable No
Center (C) 3
Left Winger (LW) 3
Right Winger (RW) 3
Winger (W) 0
Forward (F) 1
Defenseman (D) 4
Utility (Util) 0
Goalie (G) 2
Injured Reserve (IR) 2
Bench (BN) 4

Swagelin is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 03:09 PM
  #94
Propane Nightmares
Sinister Rouge
 
Propane Nightmares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,127
vCash: 500
My team name is "Torts kind of guys"

Propane Nightmares is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 03:26 PM
  #95
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
I guess it's too late to participate at this point, right?

NYR Sting is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 03:41 PM
  #96
Artem Anisimov
Registered User
 
Artem Anisimov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
I'm signed up. My team name is Torts Kinda Team.

Artem Anisimov is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 03:52 PM
  #97
brickwall2007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16
vCash: 500
What is the yahoo Id and password for league 4

brickwall2007 is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 03:56 PM
  #98
Swagelin
aka Bienvenue a ny
 
Swagelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,751
vCash: 500
League 4

League ID: 2528
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...e/hfnyrleague4
Password:bettman

Gonna send out PMs to members shortly

Swagelin is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 04:41 PM
  #99
Propane Nightmares
Sinister Rouge
 
Propane Nightmares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 38,127
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem Anisimov View Post
I'm signed up. My team name is Torts Kinda Team.
Hey! thats very similar to my team name

Propane Nightmares is offline  
Old
08-26-2011, 05:25 PM
  #100
Artem Anisimov
Registered User
 
Artem Anisimov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshy3413 View Post
Hey! thats very similar to my team name
HAHA that's pretty funny. It took me a while to think of it.

Artem Anisimov is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.