HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Keeper League needs 1 Manager

Old
08-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Richard Rahl

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Richard Rahl
Keeper League needs 1 Manager

Hey everyone, I am currently running the third year of a 12-team yahoo-based keeper league. There is a buy-in of $100 since we have been steadily increasing it over the last few years. Am looking for 1 experienced manager who is ready to throw some money down to win the championship - the payout for 1st place is $600.

As of right now all players are entitled to 4 keepers from their existing teams including 1 goalie. There is one team available and I will list those players after going over some details.

All rosters consist of the following lineup:
C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Our league places a lot of value on forwards, defensemen and goalies and we actually use a lot of scoring categories. It's a head-2-head league so there won't be any rotisserie style scoring.

Anyway, the skater categories are: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Assists (PPA), Shorthanded Goals (SHG), Shorthanded Assists (SHA), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Shooting Percentage (SH%), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goalie categories are: Wins (W), Goals Against (GA), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Anyway, for anyone interested, here is the team that's available. You can choose four of any of these players to keep including a maximum of 1 goalie. Just so you know, players drafted in rounds 1-4 are ineligible for keeper status so as to keep the circulation of star players going.

Zach Bogosian, David Booth, Jordan Eberle, Victor Hedman, Erik Johnson, Andrei Kostitsyn, Niklas Kronwall, Pavel Kubina, Dustin Penner, Dion Phaneuf, Michael Ryder, John Tavares, Radim Vbrata, Dennis Wideman, Steve Mason, Anterro Nittymaki

You obviously aren't obligated to take 4 keepers but it might be in your best interest.

Please PM me if interested. Btw we are a competitive league so don't worry about that aspect.

Last edited by Richard Rahl: 08-29-2011 at 02:01 PM.
Richard Rahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 08:11 PM
sabreshockeyheaven

I'll take the spot.

sabreshockeyheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2011, 09:03 PM
buffalofrenchy
Rookie User

wow good money for the winner
I d rather play in a 8 team league so that we can all have good players with a Head to Head format - very similar to fantasy football.

Something like this:
15 Starters (3C 3LW 3RW 4D 2G) 9B 1IR
Scoring points:
Skating
Goals (G) 3 Assists (A) 2
Penalty Minutes (PIM) -0.3 Power Play Goals (PPG) 1
Power Play Assists (PPA) 1 Short Handed Goals (SHG) 2
Short Handed Assists (SHA) 1 Defensemen Points (DEF) 1
Power Play Points (PPP) 1
Goaltending
Wins (W) 5 Goals Against (GA) -1
Saves (SV) 0.2 Shutouts (SO) 3

Subject to adjustment if you think necessary.
PM me if interested.

Last edited by buffalofrenchy: 08-29-2011 at 09:36 PM.
buffalofrenchy is offline   Reply With Quote