Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Harrow Hockey Equipment!

08-25-2011, 10:26 PM
vCash: 500
Harrow Hockey Equipment!

I'm looking at purchasing a pair of Harrow Torch hockey pants, and a Harrow elite hockey bag. I've never used any type of Harrow equipment, and I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience with this brand? Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts/concerns with this hockey equipment? All opinions welcome.

bruinbauerboy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
08-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Doing Nothing
Never used that stuff but I've used plenty of their sticks and they are built like tanks even if they are a bit heavy.

Jarick is offline   Reply With Quote
08-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Love the sticks, and like the Harrow gloves I have, but the pants just seemed all around to be somewhat cheap and not the most protective. No spine protection, not much in the way of tailbone protection. They'd be fine if they were like $30 or $40 brand new, but I wouldn't pay much more than that.

btw as far as what Jarick said about the sticks being tanks, he's absolutely correct. One of my sticks now has 2 Eastons and one Warrior logo on it. Signifying times where another player has slashed my Harrow stick, and broken his.

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote