HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Avalanche Jersey Pickups

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-23-2014, 05:44 PM
  #851
Dutchy9
Registered User
 
Dutchy9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
got my team Canada Duchene jersey, definitely gonna post pics when I get home from work.

Dutchy9 is offline  
Old
01-23-2014, 08:04 PM
  #852
Zingbo2133
Registered User
 
Zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,841
vCash: 500
Ya I order the duchene today had to go with black will be about a week before I get it. They do all the stitching rightat the place I went too. Came to 186 all together so I was happy I was expecting 200 or so.

Zingbo2133 is offline  
Old
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
  #853
SuperTheGreat
Swim Instructor
 
SuperTheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 582
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 View Post
Ya I order the duchene today had to go with black will be about a week before I get it. They do all the stitching rightat the place I went too. Came to 186 all together so I was happy I was expecting 200 or so.
Wow, $186 isn't bad at all. And a week is great turnaround time. Congrats. Do we know what number Duchene is wearing at the games?

ED: Found it. He's got 9. Wasn't sure if anyone else on the team with more seniority would take it, but no one else on the roster wears 9. Did notice though that Toews wears 16, and have noticed that in other tournaments. Did Canada retire 19?


Last edited by SuperTheGreat: 01-23-2014 at 09:42 PM.
SuperTheGreat is offline  
Old
01-23-2014, 11:03 PM
  #854
billybobjoe1881
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,818
vCash: 50
Toews wore the 16 for Canada in 2010 and went back to it this year. Sort of like Sakic sticking with 91.

billybobjoe1881 is offline  
Old
01-23-2014, 11:07 PM
  #855
SquishtheBoudreau
Registered User
 
SquishtheBoudreau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tannhäuser Gate
Posts: 187
vCash: 250
I was really tempted to buy a Duchene Team Canada jersey but I just don't really like how any of the three Team Canada jerseys look. Maybe I'll wait till after the Olympics to see if sellers are try to sell off all their stock and put the jerseys on sale.

SquishtheBoudreau is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 01:24 AM
  #856
Dutchy9
Registered User
 
Dutchy9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
well here are the jersey pics. Courtesy of my crappy iPod camera





Dutchy9 is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 06:15 AM
  #857
Xspoilerx
Registered User
 
Xspoilerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Windsor ny
Country: United States
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
Awesome Duchene. I always like the red Canada jerseys

Xspoilerx is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 09:01 AM
  #858
Kschey
Avs/BorussiaDortmund
 
Kschey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Poland
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 50
What a beauty. Definitely looks way better in reality than on the standard images that are used on icejerseys and so on.

Thanks for posting the pictures, very appreciated.

Kschey is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 07:13 PM
  #859
Zingbo2133
Registered User
 
Zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTheGreat View Post
Wow, $186 isn't bad at all. And a week is great turnaround time. Congrats. Do we know what number Duchene is wearing at the games?

ED: Found it. He's got 9. Wasn't sure if anyone else on the team with more seniority would take it, but no one else on the roster wears 9. Did notice though that Toews wears 16, and have noticed that in other tournaments. Did Canada retire 19?
Got the call today and they already finished the jersey and I can pick it up tomorrow. So pumped!!

Zingbo2133 is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 07:23 PM
  #860
Zingbo2133
Registered User
 
Zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,841
vCash: 500
Is there a way to put pictures on from your phone. If so I'll put a picture up tomorrow after I get it. I'll put the other 2 jerseys as well

Zingbo2133 is offline  
Old
01-24-2014, 07:37 PM
  #861
billybobjoe1881
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,818
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 View Post
Is there a way to put pictures on from your phone. If so I'll put a picture up tomorrow after I get it. I'll put the other 2 jerseys as well
Do you have twitter or facebook? Post the pic on one of those sites and then provide us with the link from their.

billybobjoe1881 is offline  
Old
01-25-2014, 11:05 AM
  #862
Zingbo2133
Registered User
 
Zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,841
vCash: 500
https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refs...user=504364865

Hopefully that will work had to go out in ****** weather but it was worth it.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be11rNgIIAAx5xF.jpg


Last edited by Zingbo2133: 01-25-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Zingbo2133 is offline  
Old
01-25-2014, 12:13 PM
  #863
tigervixxxen
Optimism=Delusional
 
tigervixxxen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Denver
Country: United States
Posts: 10,843
vCash: 342
Wow that's cool. I had no idea what the black ones would look like.

tigervixxxen is online now  
Old
01-25-2014, 02:30 PM
  #864
Zingbo2133
Registered User
 
Zingbo2133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,841
vCash: 500
Here's a pic of the 3 jerseys I own. Home jersey has Duchene on it the white one has nothing on the back yet.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be2iZjWIMAA6wto.jpg

Zingbo2133 is offline  
Old
01-25-2014, 07:16 PM
  #865
billybobjoe1881
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,818
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingbo2133 View Post
Here's a pic of the 3 jerseys I own. Home jersey has Duchene on it the white one has nothing on the back yet.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be2iZjWIMAA6wto.jpg
I wouldn't put a name on the back of the white one. A jersey of a certain player autographed by other players will have decreased re-sell value compared to just having the player sign his own jersey.

billybobjoe1881 is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 08:58 AM
  #866
Kschey
Avs/BorussiaDortmund
 
Kschey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Poland
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 50
Can you guys please quickly tell me something about the value of a game worn Crosby jersey from 07-08 season? It's the blue (winter classic? 3rd?) Jersey. Still has the game worn patch by meigray on it but there's unfortunately no more certification coming with it.

Kschey is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 08:58 AM
  #867
Hollywood Couturier
Moderator
 
Hollywood Couturier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 19,949
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kschey View Post
Can you guys please quickly tell me something about the value of a game worn Crosby jersey from 07-08 season? It's the blue (winter classic? 3rd?) Jersey. Still has the game worn patch by meigray on it but there's unfortunately no more certification coming with it.
PM me a link to photos. It is most likely fake. Just a warning. They have faked Meigray tags to a couple Winter Classics from that year.

__________________

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay
Hollywood Couturier is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 09:01 AM
  #868
Kschey
Avs/BorussiaDortmund
 
Kschey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Poland
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
PM me a link to photos. It is most likely fake. Just a warning. They have faked Meigray tags to a couple Winter Classics from that year.
Yeah, probably. Thought about it as well. Give me a second, I'm on my phone.

Kschey is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 09:29 AM
  #869
Xspoilerx
Registered User
 
Xspoilerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Windsor ny
Country: United States
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
Yeah check the meigray tag. It most lokley says groop not group like it should. And if it has the tag with the number you can call meigray and they will tell you

Xspoilerx is offline  
Old
01-28-2014, 09:38 AM
  #870
Kschey
Avs/BorussiaDortmund
 
Kschey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Country: Poland
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspoilerx View Post
Yeah check the meigray tag. It most lokley says groop not group like it should. And if it has the tag with the number you can call meigray and they will tell you
Yeah, Hollywood Couturier helped me figuring out it's a fake. For a second I thought a guy without any clue about hockey jerseys got his hands on it but it's actually pretty obviously a fake.

Thanks for your help as well!

Kschey is offline  
Old
01-29-2014, 07:20 PM
  #871
Gigantor The Goalie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New London
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,069
vCash: 366
Looking for a Team Canada Matt Duchene jersey. Looks like IceJersey's is a good option, what do you all think?

Gigantor The Goalie is offline  
Old
02-01-2014, 09:51 PM
  #872
kchan9
Registered User
 
kchan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 91
vCash: 500
Hope this works. Here's a couple from my collection

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...45231746_n.jpg

kchan9 is offline  
Old
02-02-2014, 02:09 AM
  #873
Pirate Deadpool
Sacco must go
 
Pirate Deadpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Country: United States
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan9 View Post
Hope this works. Here's a couple from my collection

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...45231746_n.jpg
Yeesh who did the customization? The lettering looks off and the name plate curve is off too.

Pirate Deadpool is offline  
Old
02-03-2014, 07:28 AM
  #874
kchan9
Registered User
 
kchan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 91
vCash: 500
Landy was done from a local in Edmonton. Ugh, I hate the job they have here in Canada but the Duchene and Mackinnon jerseys are from Altitude at the Can.

kchan9 is offline  
Old
02-03-2014, 10:56 PM
  #875
billybobjoe1881
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 1,818
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan9 View Post
Landy was done from a local in Edmonton. Ugh, I hate the job they have here in Canada but the Duchene and Mackinnon jerseys are from Altitude at the Can.
If your in Edmonton you should take your jerseys to Jersey City. They ship them to a place in Calgary that does a great job.

billybobjoe1881 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.