HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

O'Reilly Chit-Chat

Old
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Everlong
-

vCash: 500
O'Reilly Chit-Chat

O'Reilly Ready For Breakout Season
http://predators.nhl.com/club/news.h...id=DL|NSH|home

On his injury and recovery:
“I feel great, 100%,” O’Reilly said. “I have the strength back in that leg. Strength-wise and power-wise, I feel just as good as I’ve felt coming into any camp.”

Weber on O'Reilly:
“He was one of our - if not our - best offensive player to start the year,” Predators Captain Shea Weber said. “He had a lot of points and was contributing a lot. Hopefully he can build off that confidence. He looks strong and ready to go.”

O'Reilly on not playing during the playoffs:
“I understand where (the coaching staff) was coming from,” O’Reilly said. “The team was doing great and I hadn’t played since Jan. 2. It’s tough to just throw a guy in there. I understand that.”

---------------------------------

I realize that he was most likely healed by May, but it's great to hear there have not been any setbacks and he's been training hard to get into game shape. This year should give us a good indication on what to expect from this youngster going forward. He may not get top6 icetime to start, but I'm sure he'll get looks on the powerplay and move forward from there. His maturity impresses me aswell when it came to the playoffs comment. He wanted what was best for the team. I've watched him play throughout his junior career in canada, and I'm excited to see how big of a step forward he can take.

Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2011, 07:07 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

vCash: 500
I'm just hoping he can stay healthy and prove to everyone that he is the player we all think he can be. I feel like he can be a good top6 guy.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote