HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER scored the first two goals of the game for Team Francis

Old
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
deano

vCash: 500
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER scored the first two goals of the game for Team Francis

Apparently Schumacher got traded to SSM for a Russian kid who is not expected in NA this year. It also comes on the back heel of the Catenacci trade. So here's the first news about him as training camp starts up for the juniors.

http://www.soogreyhounds.com/article...ks-team-coffey

deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Capn Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by deano View Post
Apparently Schumacher got traded to SSM for a Russian kid who is not expected in NA this year. It also comes on the back heel of the Catenacci trade. So here's the first news about him as training camp starts up for the juniors.

http://www.soogreyhounds.com/article...ks-team-coffey

LoL, did Dean find us a Zetterberg?

Capn Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:19 PM
4ndr3y*

Send a message via MSN to 4ndr3y*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Brown View Post
Speed and style of Schumacher is more like Johan Franzen, DRW.

4ndr3y* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Brown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figueroa Street View Post
I think he meant since he was a 7th round pick, not their playing style.

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Capn Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figueroa Street View Post

Ah, I see.

I was actually implying that Dean might have found us a European in the bottom third of the draft who turns out to be goal-scorer. I should have been more specific......

Old
09-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Capn Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
I think he meant since he was a 7th round pick, not their playing style.
Damn, you're too fast for me!

Old
09-02-2011, 01:35 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 672
2 goals in a game in Juniors training camp and all of a sudden this guys a steal? WOW....

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Belanger25
ZUES!

The one thing this guy has is size. When he was at Prospect camp the Mayor and I both said he looked 6'5.

Belanger25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
2 goals in a game in Juniors training camp and all of a sudden this guys a steal? WOW....
And aren't you the one who thinks Toffoli's a bust because of the red and white game and Gibson needs work because of one game you've seen him in?

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belanger25 View Post
The one thing this guy has is size. When he was at Prospect camp the Mayor and I both said he looked 6'5.
Jens Karlsson without the mean streak. Al Murray would've drafted him in the first, Lombardi and co opt for the 7th.

Reaper45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Capn Brown

Quote:

Not yet, but he could be. I should have added the "" to my initial post. Sorry......

Old
09-02-2011, 02:29 PM
KingLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
And aren't you the one who thinks Toffoli's a bust because of the red and white game and Gibson needs work because of one game you've seen him in?
Ha! I was just thinking if CNS thinks your taking to much from one game, you must be reallllllly over-hyping.

KingLB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
CNS
A World Alone

vCash: 672
I've never once said Gibson was a bust. All I said is people are hyping him like he's going to be a guy who pushes Quick and Berny out of the organization and be the starter of the future. I just saw a lot of things in his game I don't like.

As for Toffoli, he didn't make the WJC and from the two times I've seen him, he's been awful. What I said of Toffoli was based off of what I've seen. I doubt anyone in this thread actually watched this game and people were already making comparisons to Zetty and Franzen.

I'm really sick of this board and everyone going after me. I'm just gunna stop posting here since its obvious I'm the most hated on this board...

CNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
riznat

Quote:
I've never once said Gibson was a bust. All I said is people are hyping him like he's going to be a guy who pushes Quick and Berny out of the organization and be the starter of the future. I just saw a lot of things in his game I don't like.

As for Toffoli, he didn't make the WJC and from the two times I've seen him, he's been awful. What I said of Toffoli was based off of what I've seen. I doubt anyone in this thread actually watched this game and people were already making comparisons to Zetty and Franzen.

I'm really sick of this board and everyone going after me. I'm just gunna stop posting here since its obvious I'm the most hated on this board...
lol, see ya.

riznat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 02:56 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper45 View Post
Jens Karlsson without the mean streak. Al Murray would've drafted him in the first, Lombardi and co opt for the 7th.
Sad, but true.

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 03:28 PM
drugold
drunk, goals&swagger

noone hates you.
to every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.
tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy
no great discovery was ever made without a bold guess

you make bold statements, you recieve bold replies.

Quote:

drugold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 03:34 PM
tomd

Quote:

Your only crime is trying to be objective...that is a felony on this board if it involves criticism.

tomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Kingurentai

Kid must be a nightmare behind the wheel.

Kingurentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 04:14 PM
hauspaint
what? Kings WON?!

Quote:

giving yourself too much credit?

hauspaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 05:10 PM
JBernierFan
Drink up!

Quote:

To be honest, you aren't hated, but people like to pick on your because of replies like the one quoted above. You're very emotional and every time someone doesn't like what you say, you take it as if someone called you ugly. It's not personal. You gave an opinion (which you have very bold/strong opinions) and people don't agree, so they answer back.

JBernierFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 05:25 PM
KingLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomd View Post
Your only crime is trying to be objective...that is a felony on this board if it involves criticism.
No, but the problem here is CNS and you I guess, think when someone disagrees with their opinion that they are "hating"...when infact that's the very reason people come to these boards!

And in CNS case, its like 10000 times worst cause lately he has been having a lot of opinions

KingLB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 09:35 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

What I think is worth getting excited about with Schumacher is the fact that his first time playing on the North American ice, he scores two goals. He's usually playing on a much larger surface, and he wasn't given a whole lot of ice time in the Swedish junior league to succeed.

What's great news is he's making a seamless transition into the CHL, he's a very big kid, and he had a couple goals right off the bat.

I liked what I saw of him at the prospect development camp, and the performance doesn't surprise me at all. That doesn't mean everyone has to go bonkers over him, but it's nice that a Kings prospect has some good, albeit minor, achievements.

Plus, it's just another sign of how much closer we are to hockey! Not to mention that it's a change of pace from reading the Penner/Doughty stuff.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......

vCash: 863
Michael Schumaker can turn water in to Horchata

Last edited by Gentle Ben Kenobi: 09-02-2011 at 11:24 PM.
Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 10:50 PM
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bunny Foo Foo View Post
Michael Schumake can turn water in to Horchata
Maybe, but can he win 7 World Championships in 11 years...

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-02-2011, 11:09 PM
TwzKing

Send a message via AIM to TwzKing
Quote:

For me u are, if you want know why you shoot me a pm and ill explain it.

TwzKing is offline   Reply With Quote