HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Don't be alarmed:Nedved

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-17-2004, 10:43 PM
  #1
SerbianEagle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Edmonton
Country: Serbia
Posts: 3,545
vCash: 500
Don't be alarmed:Nedved

Guys this is unconfirmed, but a buddy of mine told me that Nedved and/or his agent are flying in tonight. Now he isn't sure if its both of them or just his agent. Supposedly he heard it one of the radio stations, didn't tell me which one, and I didn't ask, as he is at work and phoned me for something unrelated. I have since been listening to CHED and TEAM but haven't heard anything, my question is has anyone else here heard anything?

SerbianEagle is offline  
Old
08-17-2004, 11:03 PM
  #2
hockeyaddict101
Registered User
 
hockeyaddict101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 19,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbianEagle
Guys this is unconfirmed, but a buddy of mine told me that Nedved and/or his agent are flying in tonight. Now he isn't sure if its both of them or just his agent. Supposedly he heard it one of the radio stations, didn't tell me which one, and I didn't ask, as he is at work and phoned me for something unrelated. I have since been listening to CHED and TEAM but haven't heard anything, my question is has anyone else here heard anything?
His agent is here, according to Brownlee's article J.P Barry was coming to Edmonton to negotiate with Lowe.

It was the reason that I wrote the "when" and not "If". When an agent is willing to fly and meet with a GM face to face you know that he feels that the deal is close.

hockeyaddict101 is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 12:09 AM
  #3
Hemsky is a gangsta
Hemsky is a gangsta
 
Hemsky is a gangsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,229
vCash: 500
re

Maybe it's Veronica coming to czech out if West Ed is the real deal.

Hemsky is a gangsta is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 12:24 AM
  #4
ZidanesHeadbutt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick
Maybe it's Veronica coming to czech out if West Ed is the real deal.

:lol



:lol

ZidanesHeadbutt is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 12:33 AM
  #5
smytty's mullet
Registered User
 
smytty's mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 798
vCash: 500
brownlee was on total sports tonight and his take is that with lowe and nedved's agent now talking contract specifics it's obvious that nedved is past the point of "can this work with my wife's career?" and has moved onto how to make it work (ie. are there enough $'s). good news is on the way methinks.

smytty's mullet is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 01:02 AM
  #6
Cujo_31
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 688
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick
Maybe it's Veronica coming to czech out if West Ed is the real deal.

:lol :lol :lol

Cujo_31 is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 05:48 AM
  #7
jumptheshark
the burn out
 
jumptheshark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: hf retirement home
Country: United Nations
Posts: 53,601
vCash: 2735
Nedved is in Prague--as of yesterday--the local paper there always point out NHL players moves in the off season


btw

don't rule out Nedved sign in Prague in case of a strike

jumptheshark is offline  
Old
08-18-2004, 07:18 AM
  #8
hossy316
Registered User
 
hossy316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kensington, PEI
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to hossy316
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz44
His agent is here, according to Brownlee's article J.P Barry was coming to Edmonton to negotiate with Lowe.

It was the reason that I wrote the "when" and not "If". When an agent is willing to fly and meet with a GM face to face you know that he feels that the deal is close.
JP Barry was on Sportsnet last night and the caption said he was in Calgary. C'mon Oil, get him signed, owners and NHLPA get the CBA worked out, and lets go for a good ride this season.

hossy316 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.