HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Notices

Caps jersey

Old
09-17-2011, 01:22 PM
capsNbears
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Caps jersey

This will probably sound a little odd this day and age with search engines like google, but I am having extreme difficulty locating new Reebok Edge Caps jerseys. I want to get a pair of Backstrom authentic Edge jerseys size 48 0r 50, but have completely struck out searching online. I can find size 52+ but nothing smaller.
I was hoping maybe someone knew of a store(s) that were local to the DC or Virginia area that may carry the Edge sweaters. I have searched exhaustively already, so ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

capsNbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2011, 01:37 PM
exwhaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsNbears View Post
This will probably sound a little odd this day and age with search engines like google, but I am having extreme difficulty locating new Reebok Edge Caps jerseys. I want to get a pair of Backstrom authentic Edge jerseys size 48 0r 50, but have completely struck out searching online. I can find size 52+ but nothing smaller.
I was hoping maybe someone knew of a store(s) that were local to the DC or Virginia area that may carry the Edge sweaters. I have searched exhaustively already, so ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If you can't find a store, you can get them online from CoolHockey.com. They have authentic sizes at 46 and 50 and customization (which is a bit extra, but not much, and they do a great job).

exwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2011, 12:22 PM
capsNbears
Rookie User

Thanks for the reply. When I looked at coolhockey.com authentic caps home jerseys they only had size 52. I don't know why there seems to be this shortage of jerseys. Seems odd to me. I am still hoping to find something in the near future. I was hoping to get the jerseys in the very near future.

capsNbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2011, 04:52 PM
WanderingCapsFan

I think the shortage is due to the switchover from 1.0's to 2.0's for retail. Retailers have been selling off all of their 1.0's this summer, with no new stock coming in, and most are gone now. The 2.0's should arrive to retailers soon (I assume), and you should have plenty to choose from.

Hope this helps.

WanderingCapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2011, 11:42 PM
BrooklynCapsFan
Waiting on the Isles

While we're on the subject, I'm trying to locate a game worn Ivan Ciernik jersey. Any leads?

BrooklynCapsFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2011, 04:25 AM
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynCapsFan View Post
While we're on the subject, I'm trying to locate a game worn Ivan Ciernik jersey. Any leads?
Well played.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz is offline   Reply With Quote