HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Premium Seating Question

Old
09-22-2011, 07:30 PM
adam85491

vCash: 500
Premium Seating Question

Hey everyone. I'm taking a lady to the Devils-Flyers game next thursday. Tickets are dirt cheap on stubhub (only a dollar for upper level) but I figure I'll go a little better than that.

See Club Box and Balcony Suite seats for 25 bucks per ticket (plus stubhub fees/shipping). Can anyone explain what these are?

Alternatively, if anyone is selling decent seats for a competitive price, let me know.

Thanks.

adam85491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2011, 07:38 PM
flountown

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam85491 View Post
Hey everyone. I'm taking a lady to the Devils-Flyers game next thursday. Tickets are dirt cheap on stubhub (only a dollar for upper level) but I figure I'll go a little better than that.

See Club Box and Balcony Suite seats for 25 bucks per ticket (plus stubhub fees/shipping). Can anyone explain what these are?

Alternatively, if anyone is selling decent seats for a competitive price, let me know.

Thanks.

Club Box is lower level, but picture rows 25-32ish depending on which box. You get private bathrooms and bar, but nothing is inclusive or anything along those lines.

flountown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2011, 07:42 PM
adam85491

Thanks for the reply.

Essentially row 3 of a corner club box will cost me the same as row 25 behind the net in a regular section, so I think I'll go with club.

Wondering about that balcony suite, it's way up there though.

adam85491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-23-2011, 01:55 PM
PuckBoy33

WFC seating 101

People need to realize that if you sit in the first 5 rows of the upper bowl you are actually CLOSER to the ice than if you sit in the last 10 rows of the lower bowl. It pays to get good upper level seats (if you can duck pucks) by the blue lines than to go for "lower level" seats way back by the concession stands.

PuckBoy33 is offline   Reply With Quote