HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Have NYR allowed that many goals in that amount of time all season?

Old
05-24-2012, 06:02 AM
Ice Hockey

vCash: 500
Have NYR allowed that many goals in that amount of time all season?

i'm talking about how quickly they let the goals in from the 1st period buzzer. i don't remember another time this season where we've had even close to that bad of a start to a game. i wish they could've had this game at the beginning of the season. even if you play perfect, you're still need a lot of luck to come out of a 3 goal deficit.

i could rant a lot more about the snoozefest & soft goals but i'll be late for work. just angry at this team that a cup run may be slipping away.

Ice Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 06:10 AM
evilllempire*

Send a message via AIM to evilllempire*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Hockey View Post
i'm talking about how quickly they let the goals in from the 1st period buzzer. i don't remember another time this season where we've had even close to that bad of a start to a game. i wish they could've had this game at the beginning of the season. even if you play perfect, you're still need a lot of luck to come out of a 3 goal deficit.

i could rant a lot more about the snoozefest & soft goals but i'll be late for work. just angry at this team that a cup run may be slipping away.
um....last game of the year vs WAS

evilllempire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 07:40 AM
TrueBlue42

Send a message via ICQ to TrueBlue42 Send a message via AIM to TrueBlue42 Send a message via MSN to TrueBlue42 Send a message via Skype™ to TrueBlue42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Hockey View Post

Blackhawks @ rangers with biron in goal. 4 goals allowed in 5 shots in the first 10 mins. We lost. It was very near to Feb 10 since it was a birthday gift to myself. As were the 10 or so consolation bud lights I drank at the blarney after the game.

TrueBlue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Riverdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBlue42 View Post
Blackhawks @ rangers with biron in goal. 4 goals allowed in 5 shots in the first 10 mins. We lost. It was very near to Feb 10 since it was a birthday gift to myself. As were the 10 or so consolation bud lights I drank at the blarney after the game.
I had forgotten about that game. Thanks for reminding me

Riverdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-24-2012, 10:17 AM
The Beezer

The thing that concerns me the most, is that it seemed like Hank was fighting every puck last night. He usually plays with so much confidence and makes saves (including very tough ones) look easy. I thought his best/toughest save was the one he made on Richards (WTF?).
I'm just hoping that last night was "just one of those games" that you file away as an aberration and move on.

The Beezer is offline   Reply With Quote