HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Looking for a co-host for a Pens radio show

Old
09-27-2011, 12:01 AM
TheDudeAbides

vCash: 500
OT: Looking for a co-host for a Pens radio show

Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to co-host my Penguins internet radio show. Its a legitimate program so I definitely need someone who knows the Pens and the game like the back of their hand. Our website launches on Saturday, October 1st and were expecting ALOT of opening day hits. The name of the show is the Pens Iceberg. We have over 18,000 twitter followers, 3,000 Twitter fans and about 2,000 youtube hits. The show runs weekly, usually Tuesday nights. It airs once a week throughout the regular season and the playoffs. Our debut season last year, was extremely successful and were looking to build on that. Looking for someone preferably with writing skills as well because the job also entails writing articles for the website. Anyone interested?

TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2011, 06:37 AM
Sty1877

Volunteer gig, yeh?

Sty1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2011, 08:09 AM
Solution

I am curious as to what type of knowledge you are looking for. Interesting background on the players? Technical knowledge of the game including systems and the various strengths and weaknesses? Just curious as to what you are really looking for.

Solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM
TheDudeAbides

Yeah for now it would be a volunteer gig. As far as the knowledge I just mean knowing the current and past penguins players. I want someone who knows the team, knows their history and knows the game.

Old
10-03-2011, 06:29 PM
TheDudeAbides

Still looking if anyone's interested?

Old
10-03-2011, 06:49 PM
SidGenoMario

You have some very... interesting opinions on hockey, so I'll definitely be checking out your show.

SidGenoMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2011, 10:19 PM
nTsplnk*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides View Post
Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to co-host my Penguins internet radio show. Its a legitimate program so I definitely need someone who knows the Pens and the game like the back of their hand. Our website launches on Saturday, October 1st and were expecting ALOT of opening day hits. The name of the show is the Pens Iceberg. We have over 18,000 twitter followers, 3,000 Twitter fans and about 2,000 youtube hits. The show runs weekly, usually Tuesday nights. It airs once a week throughout the regular season and the playoffs. Our debut season last year, was extremely successful and were looking to build on that. Looking for someone preferably with writing skills as well because the job also entails writing articles for the website. Anyone interested?
I'm an engineering student at Pitt, so I probably couldn't do the radio show. but I could write for you guys if you wanted. I know the game now really well and have a general knowledge of NHL history.

nTsplnk* is offline   Reply With Quote