1. Home opener. That's a gimmee
2. Coyotes - people will want to see old vs. new Jets.
3. Ducks - Welcome back, Teemu!
4. Last game of the season - particularly if the team is going to make the playoffs.
5. Pitt - Crosby appeal. For the same reason, though, I think Washington / Ovechkin will be a hot ticket, too.
#1 Home opener (How could it not be #1)
#2 Ducks Dec 17th (Teemu night)
#3 Coyotes Dec 1st (Get to show Jets 1.0 how we feel about them moving to the desert)
#4 Philly Nov 19th (Outside of the home opener, I think this game will have the best atmosphere of the regular season. Just hope Philly isn't scared to start Bryz)
#5 Oilers Feb 27th (Our historical rival)
These 5 would be my second tier.
#1a Habs Dec 22nd #1b Pens Dec 23rd (I put these two together cause they are the only home games the Jets play on consecutive nights. Get both of these and it jumps into my top five. Plus the Pens game will likely be Crosbys first game in Winnipeg)
#3 Caps Mar 16th (Ovi in town and a game that could have playoff implications)
#4 Bolts Apr 7th (Last game of the reg season)
#5 Leafs Dec 31st (NHL in Winnipeg on new years eve, a bit of a tradition)