HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Sheryl Crow Must've Never Got Cut" | Oilers vs. Canucks | Rogers Arena | 8PM | CBC

Closed Thread

Old
10-01-2011, 11:56 PM
ohheyhemsky

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem View Post
Ever since the whole MacLean/Burrows saga, rather attack, it's been hard to see where Vancouver's gotten anything from them. Although the playoffs last year was a start, but it got sour when it started getting tough in the Finals. I honestly think they just over-praise the winning team.

That being said, Sturm should at least be suspended. That was blindside.
I like you. You're level headed and possibly correct.

Old
10-01-2011, 11:56 PM
tiger_80

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Dynasty View Post
and Tambo didn't dare pick up an extra d-man in the off-season, why? I'm not sure

cleary he watched the Playoffs last year where Vancouver had to play all of their d-man...and they were considered one of the deepest d-man talent around

injuries happen and Tambo didn't have the foresight to see this for some reason and now it's come to bite him in the ass...and he's scrambling to cobble together a defence that won't get throttled in the regular season
Nah, give the dude a little break. He did address issues at forward. Next year he will handle the defense. This season the fans should relax and enjoy the young team that will win a bunch of games and will lose more. See NYI last season.

Old
10-01-2011, 11:57 PM
The Bored Man
5-14-6-1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeschemes View Post
I would gladly cut funding to CBC so thees dumb ***** can get laid off. Why ask a question you know he won't answer oake you inappropriate d-bag
What did he say? Scott Oake does have a reputation for asking stupid questions.

Closed Thread