Notices

Ticketmaster has single seats to Jets games

Old
10-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Tarks
True North

vCash: 50
Ticketmaster has single seats to Jets games

I just purchased multiple single seats to the Rangers and Hurricanes games in Oct. Why are seats available? I thought there was a lottery system for seats? Am I missing something? Did these seats not sell during the lottery system? I got 3 club seats all within arms distance for the Rangers game. I am happier than a pig in...

Last edited by Tarks: 10-01-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Tarks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 03:56 PM
blues10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarks View Post
I just purchased multiple single seats to the Rangers and Hurricanes games in Oct. Why are seats available? I thought there was a lottery system for seats? Am I missing something? Did these seats not sell during the lottery system? I got 3 club seats all within arms distance for the Rangers game. I am happier than a pig in...
On Thursday at 10:00 am the October games went on sale to the general public as they were the "leftover" tickets from the lottery.

blues10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Tarks
True North

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues10 View Post
On Thursday at 10:00 am the October games went on sale to the general public as they were the "leftover" tickets from the lottery.
Thanks. I guess I missed this somehow. I am just surprised there are still tickets available but it is Carolina and NY. !LOL!

Oh well, perhaps my stupidity will help others who have missed this too and they can pick up seats.

Old
10-01-2011, 04:16 PM
blues10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarks View Post
Thanks. I guess I missed this somehow. I am just surprised there are still tickets available but it is Carolina and NY. !LOL!

Oh well, perhaps my stupidity will help others who have missed this too and they can pick up seats.
It has never been publicly advertised and I only became aware of the ticket sales from the fine members of this board.

blues10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 04:17 PM
KingSalamon

They were supposed to go from lottery winners to waiting list people... somehow, they went from lottery winners to the general public... could be an error or something but if I recall correctly they were to go to more people before the general public but perhaps they are still working out the bugs.

KingSalamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Tarks
True North

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSalamon View Post
They were supposed to go from lottery winners to waiting list people... somehow, they went from lottery winners to the general public... could be an error or something but if I recall correctly they were to go to more people before the general public but perhaps they are still working out the bugs.
This is what I was under the impression as well. I am on the waiting list and did not receive an email. I checked my junk folder on my email and found an email from ticketmaster that was sent Wed regarding Jets tickets for sale.

Old
10-01-2011, 04:26 PM
KingSalamon

never thought to check my junk folder... never thought of that.

Old
10-01-2011, 06:11 PM
King Woodballs
**** HFJets

vCash: 375
Wtf??? How did i miss this???

King Woodballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2011, 06:19 PM
KingSalamon

Wonder how many tickets are left for the NYR and Carolina games? It hasn't become public knowledge yet as I'm certain they will get snapped up pretty fast.

Old
10-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Tarks
True North

I had 3 club seats for the Rangers game but called Ticketmaster and cancelled one of them after I noticed the 2 seat per household rule. Ticketmaster told me, had I not cancelled one of the transactions I would have lost all my seats to that game. Glad I noticed.