HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Georgia Telecasts

Old
10-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Redtoemonster

vCash: 500
Georgia Telecasts

I didn't know where else to put this thread, but I was wondering about the Hurricanes telecasts in GA. I live in Georgia and don't have gamecenter or center ice. Since the Thrashers left, I decided I would follow southern teams and was totally stoked that we'd be catching 'Canes games. It didn't particularly surprise me since FSS aired them fairly often last season late at night.

However, we don't get to catch them until about 12 a.m. For example, I -just- saw Skinner's awesome PP goal against the Sabres. While the game was live, there was some college football game on. So I pretty much have to avoid any Hockey media until mighnight if I want to truly enjoy a 'Canes game.

So basically, does anyone know if Fox Sports South (GA) will ever air Carolina games live (maybe when College Football season is over)? Or do I need Center Ice/Gamecenter/iStreams to follow my newfound team?

Thanks.

Redtoemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 09:05 AM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

I think someone posted that they'll be airing 43 Canes games and 42 Thrasher games this year, but I don't know of a list anywhere. The Devils game a few days ago was televised.

Also they're extending the Papa Johns deal into Georgia I believe. 50% off the day after Canes wins.

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Watershed
Triple Lindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Anton View Post
I think someone posted that they'll be airing 43 Canes games and 42 Predators games this year, but I don't know of a list anywhere. The Devils game a few days ago was televised.

Also they're extending the Papa Johns deal into Georgia I believe. 50% off the day after Canes wins.
Fixed

Watershed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Bongo

I've seen both Canes and Preds games on Fox Sports South Alternate and SportSouth Alternate. Call your cable provider and find out if you can get these channels. Good luck.

Bongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2011, 08:10 AM
What the Faulk
The Real Swede Shady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watershed View Post
Fixed
Yikes. Not sure how I did that. Good catch

What the Faulk is offline   Reply With Quote