HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bruins Talk Radio is looking for team members.

Old
10-05-2011, 07:46 AM
scotiahockey
Insider

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to scotiahockey Send a message via MSN to scotiahockey Send a message via Yahoo to scotiahockey Send a message via Skype™ to scotiahockey
Bruins Talk Radio is looking for team members.

As the season is about to begin in 2 days, BTR is looking for team members to join us as we cover the Bruins with the BEST post game show available anywhere. Major changes to our format, and structure have made the show more fun to do, and more fun to listen to.

Our website has taken off, and is gaining steam every day. We started here last March, and what a ride we had through the playoffs. We have you to thank as a listening audience. Well, Now BTR is on the hunt for team members. We have room for the following additions:

On Air Talent- The Post Game is just the tip of the iceberg. We are looking to do magazine style shows, like "The Week Ahead" etc. and podcasts as well. Do you have an idea for a show or some experience in audio media? We also love to have a list of "fill-ins" for the Post Games.

Bloggers/Writers/Reporters- Do you have a desire to work as a hockey writer? We are building an empire with Radio Sports Center, and whether you are a hobbyist writer, or a long time veteran, we would love to add you to our team.

Social Media Gurus- If you are a twitter genius, or a facebook freak, we are looking for people to work on these aspects of our show on a daily basis. Think you can get us followers and likes? we want to hear from you too! We are ready for explosive growth exposure wise, come along for the ride! In fact, steer the ship of our social media!

We are always looking for ideas for new pieces to the puzzle. If you have a good one, I'd love to buy you a beer and chat about it, but since I am sure none of you are very close to Princeton, NJ, just email me... gtcarey@gmail.com

We have the most important duty of all for any of you who can't join the team. Listen to the show, and visit the web site often. We are on the air 5 minutes after the conclusion of the Bruins Games, and we have lots of great content on the site, going up daily. As the season begins, you are going to have to visit 3-4 times a day to keep up!

Add us to you daily routine of web browsing, and please, comment on our stories! We are all about feedback...

Thanks so much for being such a huge part of Bruins Talk Radio! We look forward to educating and entertaining you all this coming Bruins season!

www.bruinstalkradio.com

scotiahockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2011, 08:44 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
I have absolutely no formal schooling in the field of writing but I'd love to give it a go??? No clue what I can offer but.....I am here in Halifax, I'll be your Mooseheads scout

Pm me if ya want to
Andrew in Halifax

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote