HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Notices

Completely OT (Some Really High Number)

Closed Thread

Old
07-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Drake1588
UNATCO

vCash: 500
Had no power through yesterday evening, which meant three uncomfortable nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Rough in that heat. Last night was a welcome relief.

I did give my chargers a workout. I've a 10,000 mAh charger designed for tablets that makes mince meat out of smart phone power requirements. Really happy with that thing for travel. Nice and compact. So now I've tested it in advance.

Going by experience, you could have sold a seat by a wall socket at Starbucks with free WiFi for $1,000 in the DC/NoVA area this weekend. Cutthroat! #firstworldproblems

Old
07-03-2012, 12:49 PM
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to usiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
aw, power...sweet power (and AC) here in my Annandale subdivision. Fortunately we have a basement where it was 10 - 15 degrees cooler than upstairs. Ranged from 75-80 down here. So aside from the boredom (listened to the radio mostly), it was tolerable. At 3 or 4 houses in the neighborhood were hit by downed trees
Right next door to Annandale. Didn't know it was hit. Seems like older neighborhoods with mature trees seem to get hit hardest (like my parents).

Ugh need thread reboot.