HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What is up with the pretzel?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-16-2003, 09:36 PM
  #1
tinyzombies
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Calif via Montreal
Posts: 11,576
vCash: 500
What is up with the pretzel?

Did you guys form some kind of Hockeysfuture secret society or something? Inquiring minds want to know, eh?

tinyzombies is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 10:58 PM
  #2
Necrophile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 555
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Did you guys form some kind of Hockeysfuture secret society or something? Inquiring minds want to know, eh?
You need not question the Pretzel, only worship its power, and the one who yields it.

I, Necrophile the Rabid Pretzel Thief, shall command the power of the Pretzel soon! Worship me!!! (Instructions on avatar)

Necrophile is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 03:17 AM
  #3
Démon Blond
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Québec
Posts: 918
vCash: 500
Don't listen to Necrophile, the powers of the Mighty Sacred Pretzel don't give anything to the wielder. He's delusional and power mad, he need to be purged of the dark side that has taken hold on him.

Rake you must Worship the Mighty Sacred Pretzel with all your heart, it will lead the Habs to the ultimate Victory!

Démon Blond, Proud and inflexible Sacred Pretzel Bodyguard

Démon Blond is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 03:30 AM
  #4
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Did you guys form some kind of Hockeysfuture secret society or something? Inquiring minds want to know, eh?
Here's everything about the Sacred Pretzel you've ever wanted to know.

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=34287

Here's some more info.

http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=35181

To quickly see a picture of it take a look at Darz's new avatar (it was there yesterday anyway...).

Since the Pretzel was found, the Habs have been playing slightly better than .500 hockey (3-2-2) I think...

The Sacred Pretzel will lead the Habs to glory!!!


Last edited by All-Star: 12-17-2003 at 03:40 AM.
All-Star is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 03:46 AM
  #5
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Hate to tell you guys this, and kinda ironic considering i'm "HabsoluteFate" but I have no fait in a piece of junk food, the Pretzel will do nothing but give you high cholesterol if you eat too many..

Sorry guys but someone had to point that out eventually

HabsoluteFate is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 04:22 AM
  #6
Necrophile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 555
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
Hate to tell you guys this, and kinda ironic considering i'm "HabsoluteFate" but I have no fait in a piece of junk food, the Pretzel will do nothing but give you high cholesterol if you eat too many..

Sorry guys but someone had to point that out eventually
Fool! How dare you ignore the power of the Pretzel? I was like you once: in the foolishness of my past youth I tried to deny the power of the Pretzel, only to witness the endless losses and poor Habs' play...

In fact, I've now seen the Pretzel channel its forces to make Rob Zamuner lose a pint of blood on the ice of the Bell Centre on Tuesday, through the body of Darren Langdon (that's funny, Darz' name is Darren too...). I've even seen the Pretzel take on three pretzel factory employees at once when they tried to place it in a bag. It gave them all sacred wedgies with its bare "hands"!!!

Now I believe in the Pretzel... I believe in it so much, that I MUST have it. So close now, I am. Mine, it shall soon be... Once I rescue the Pretzel from McPhee's wrath, my power over the entire Habs' organization will be undeniable. Come now, my sheep, give ME the Pretzel!

Necrophile is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 05:31 AM
  #7
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 21,547
vCash: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star


To quickly see a picture of it take a look at Darz's new avatar (it was there yesterday anyway...).

Since the Pretzel was found, the Habs have been playing slightly better than .500 hockey (3-2-2) I think...

The Sacred Pretzel will lead the Habs to glory!!!
Actually i think this is the REAL Pretzel , the other one is just a fake to fool small heart members :p


http://www.hfboards.com/attachment.p...achmentid=1794

Team_Spirit is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 05:34 AM
  #8
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
Actually i think this is the REAL Pretzel , the other one is just a fake to fool small heart members :p


http://www.hfboards.com/attachment.p...achmentid=1794
How do you konw that that one is not the fake????

Darz is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 05:36 AM
  #9
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,903
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
Hate to tell you guys this, and kinda ironic considering i'm "HabsoluteFate" but I have no fait in a piece of junk food, the Pretzel will do nothing but give you high cholesterol if you eat too many..

Sorry guys but someone had to point that out eventually

Gros Bill is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 05:41 AM
  #10
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 21,547
vCash: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
How do you konw that that one is not the fake????
cuz it was made by that guy with the hobbit avatar .. AKA the cough *fotoshop* '''Avatar maker''' ....

Team_Spirit is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 05:48 AM
  #11
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
cuz it was made by that guy with the hobbit avatar .. AKA the cough *fotoshop* '''Avatar maker''' ....
Uh.......ok, but that doesn't prove anything.

NO MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Darz is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:20 AM
  #12
kastaure
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 324
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to kastaure Send a message via Yahoo to kastaure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
cuz it was made by that guy with the hobbit avatar .. AKA the cough *fotoshop* '''Avatar maker''' ....

First Jozef (as it should be written) let me clear some points.

1) I used Paint Shop Pro and MSpaint... not Photoshop (I dont have 1K$ to put on a imaging software

2) This is my interpretation of the Pretzel.... as you may know Artefact like the pretzel has had many different representation in history. No one can represent the exact image of the Graal or of Jesus or Mohammed. And even if my Artistic talent is as pure and define as Stevenson slap shot or Audette current talent this is still a artistic "Oeuvre d'art" from me...lol

3) I dont not believe in the real picture Mcphee post on the boards. This Pretzel is just a decoil to foul evil intend people like Necrophile who may wish to "Pretzelnapped" the relics. I am sure the real pretzel could not even be pictured due to his flashing aura..



God BG Bless the Pretzel !!!!


kastaure is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:26 AM
  #13
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,541
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
Hate to tell you guys this, and kinda ironic considering i'm "HabsoluteFate" but I have no fait in a piece of junk food, the Pretzel will do nothing but give you high cholesterol if you eat too many..

Sorry guys but someone had to point that out eventually
Wow... you just don't get it do you? This IS the sacred pretzel. All doubters beware of the faith that awaits you. You shall see the wrath of the Sacred Pretzel soon enough.

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:28 AM
  #14
Dutchy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Montréal, Québec, Ca
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 3,221
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Motion to state that kastaure aka "avatar maker" is the weirdest poster around here.

All in favor say:

YES

Dutchy is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:37 AM
  #15
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,541
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastaure
1) I used Paint Shop Pro and MSpaint... not Photoshop (I dont have 1K$ to put on a imaging software


Just download Photoshop... it`s a lot cheaper that way... let'S say 0$. I have it... Pretty sweet stuff!

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:56 AM
  #16
Team_Spirit
Gangsta Pleks
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 21,547
vCash: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastaure
First Jozef (as it should be written)
The ph at the end is a a methaphore for Quebeker Jozef name's : Joseph .

1) As ejaculine said fotoshop is free

2) Bla Bla Bla , grow up .

3) Mcphee actually own your ****ing Pretzel : We had some friends over on Saturday and I was putting some pretzels into a bowl, when what do I find, but 1 perfect pretzel in the form of a CH. I knew it was an omen and I immediately hid it away from both kids and dogs. As the Habs won Saturday, I'll assume that I found a lucky pretzel. I'm not sure whether to hide it or paint it red. Talk about lame threads, but still, I'd hate to be responsible for a slump.
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=34287


Last edited by Team_Spirit: 12-17-2003 at 08:10 AM.
Team_Spirit is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:09 AM
  #17
plaugher
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Halifax, NS
Country: Wales
Posts: 1,956
vCash: 500
You are all insane.

plaugher is online now  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:12 AM
  #18
Démon Blond
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Québec
Posts: 918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
You are all insane.
HERETIC! You shall bow to the powers of the Sacred Pretzel like all the others!

Démon Blond is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:25 AM
  #19
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Démon Blond
HERETIC! You shall bow to the powers of the Sacred Pretzel like all the others!
i certainly am not bowing to anyone Especially not something worth a couple of cents

HabsoluteFate is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:41 AM
  #20
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
Just download Photoshop... it`s a lot cheaper that way... let'S say 0$. I have it... Pretty sweet stuff!
You should probably avoid saying you have "personal backup copies" of software on public boards...

What you probably meant to say was that you just got a "really good" price on Photoshop...

All-Star is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:47 AM
  #21
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
You are all insane.
Yes! And Mcphee (the one who started it all...) is our king!

All-Star is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:51 AM
  #22
kastaure
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 324
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to kastaure Send a message via Yahoo to kastaure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
The ph at the end is a a methaphore for Quebeker Jozef name's : Joseph .

1) As ejaculine said fotoshop is free

2) Bla Bla Bla , grow up .

3) Mcphee actually own your ****ing Pretzel : We had some friends over on Saturday and I was putting some pretzels into a bowl, when what do I find, but 1 perfect pretzel in the form of a CH. I knew it was an omen and I immediately hid it away from both kids and dogs. As the Habs won Saturday, I'll assume that I found a lucky pretzel. I'm not sure whether to hide it or paint it red. Talk about lame threads, but still, I'd hate to be responsible for a slump.
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=34287

Just Closing that Tread for good.

1) Photoshop is not free at all, if you dont mind about using pirate copies of software it's your choice..

2) Could you understand the word " Joke " and I wont go on the grow up things, since like so few posters I could be consider a grand-father on this board... being over 16...

3) see #2

kastaure is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:54 AM
  #23
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,541
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
You should probably avoid saying you have "personal backup copies" of software on public boards...

What you probably meant to say was that you just got a "really good" price on Photoshop...
Yeah Yeah that's what I REALLY meant... Probably got it at Future Shop or something of that nature.

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 08:58 AM
  #24
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,430
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
Yeah Yeah that's what I REALLY meant... Probably got it at Future Shop or something of that nature.
Exactly

All-Star is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 09:00 AM
  #25
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,541
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Exactly
Thank you for clearing up my original post... I hope I didnt confuse anybody into thinking I did something wrong.

gunnerdom is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.